Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,352
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:13:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advice re. my arse being nationalised

Started by touchingcloth, October 24, 2020, 11:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I've tried Money Saving Expert and calling Martin Lewises about this but they haven't been very helpful.

The issue is that Jeremy Corbyns has put a compulsory purchase order on my arse - cheeks and pipe, the "hole" lot - and plans to place it into public ownership after cramming the colon with marrows. Does anyone know what I can do about this, or can recommend a solicitor familiar with habeaus anus?

Ferris

I'm afraid you have no rights under the principle of eminent domanus.

All the best with it mate.

Pingers

It was inevitable after you failed to meet leakage targets for the fifth year running.

Fambo Number Mive

It was either that or putting Serco in charge, but then no poo or wee would ever come out your arse and they would spend £4000 of your money on consultants to find out why.

touchingcloth

Is there any way I can go about changing this into some form of PFI deal?

Pingers

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 24, 2020, 02:54:18 PM
Is there any way I can go about changing this into some form of PFI deal?

Only if you accept stretch targets

Ray Travez

I look forwad to living on an afordabl housing estate in your anus

Glebe

I had my arse privatized during the early '00s, best thing that ever happened to me by a country mile.

touchingcloth

I'm really annoyed at this government because my arse is actually an ex-council arse I got through right to buy, so it just feels wrong that a different government can privatise it?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 24, 2020, 07:44:46 PM
I'm really annoyed at this government because my arse is actually an ex-council arse I got through right to buy, so it just feels wrong that a different government can privatise it?

You don't even own it, you're just leasing it for less than 125 years.