Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,345
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Haunting of Glebe House.

Started by Glebe, October 24, 2020, 06:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

It's all going on at Glebe House!

If it's chills your after, look no further than forthcoming spook drama The Haunting of Glebe House. Featuring a plethora of ghouls, ghosts and quacking geese, it's guaranteed to put the willies up you (oo-er!), but there are some surprisingly tender moments too. So please look out for this series... coming soon to The Netflix!

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Yeah geese go honk not quack.  Someone should get in touch with Netflix before its too late.

Something similar happened in that series with Anthea Turner, if I'm not mistaken.  She was given the task of saying boo to a goose but she ended up accidentally saying 'bye' to it instead so they all had to leave early.

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 24, 2020, 06:11:08 PMThings that go Honk! in the night

"QUACK!"

Quote from: Replies From View on October 25, 2020, 08:43:04 AMYeah geese go honk not quack.  Someone should get in touch with Netflix before its too late.

Something similar happened in that series with Anthea Turner, if I'm not mistaken.  She was given the task of saying boo to a goose but she ended up accidentally saying 'bye' to it instead so they all had to leave early.

They wanted to ADR in some honks, but I stopped them in time - thankfully! As for Turner, she is known for her lack of professionalism. David Dickinson once called her "the epitome of sloppiness."

David Dickinson.