Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,384
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy Only Connect

Started by Norton Canes, October 25, 2020, 07:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Drunk Victoria staggers back into the studio...

OK comedy nerds, stop looking at my tits and riddle me this (then mutters piece of piss under her breath)

What connects
-The Office
-Men Behaving Badly
-Hi De Hi
-Slingers Day

Whilst you think it over she staggers to the water cooler muttering I'll give them the Eye of Fecking Whore Us

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Are you referring to the American version of " The Office" ? That might make it easier to work out the answer ( one of the main characters being replaced).

Tony Tony Tony

That would make it easier.

It would also make it the correct answer!

Though as every fule know Slingers Day became Trippers Day when Bruce replaced Leonard Rossiter but let's stretch the point.

Edit. Just checked it was the other way round re whose day it was. I am sure you now pity the fool as  I slink off

zomgmouse

Being Human
Cracker
Masters of Sex
Rev

Dusty Substance

Quote from: Norton Canes on October 26, 2020, 04:43:42 PM
Any other sitcoms which feature their theme song during their actual episodes? U.S. sitcoms, perhaps?

Doesn't Brent sing Handnags And Gladrags in the "get the guitar" episode of The Office? Or is it over the closing credits so doesn't count as during the episode?

Norton Canes

Did think possibly that but then would mean having to watch it, so went for something else.

Norton Canes

Quote from: zomgmouse on October 27, 2020, 09:40:50 AM
Being Human
Cracker
Masters of Sex
Rev

Something to do with seeing dead people? Being Human, obviously; doesn't one of the other coppers see apparitions of Chris Ecclestone's character after he's murdered?   

zomgmouse

Quote from: Norton Canes on October 27, 2020, 05:06:48 PM
Something to do with seeing dead people? Being Human, obviously; doesn't one of the other coppers see apparitions of Chris Ecclestone's character after he's murdered?

nothing like that unfortunately

Menu

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 27, 2020, 06:37:45 AM
Drunk Victoria staggers back into the studio...

OK comedy nerds, stop looking at my tits

No deal.

zomgmouse