Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:11:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Now popcorn wants us to dance for him.

Started by Glebe, October 25, 2020, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

There's a rumour going around that popcorn apparently wants us to dance for him, while he sits on his throne and enjoys a selection of fine wines.

If this is true then I think we're going to have to take action[nb]Drastic action. As in BANG.[/nb]. His megalomania knows no bounds at this stage.

Glebe

Nobody seems to be taking this threat seriously.

Replies From View

To be honest if he wants me to dance he's going to have to be a bit more forthcoming.

popcorn

popcorn

I'm not saying you have to do loads of dancing, just a bit.

touchingcloth

I've been dancing for popcorn for years now. Am I to understand he was lying to me when he said that "everyone does it, and Glebe and Replies are better than you so you need to buck your ideas up for daddy"?

Quote from: popcorn on October 27, 2020, 03:24:20 PM
I'm not saying you have to do loads of dancing, just a bit.

Why do you always say I need to do loads?

popcorn

touchingcloth

wosl

Quote from: Glebe on October 27, 2020, 03:57:31 AM
Nobody seems to be taking this threat seriously.

Whilst I take this thread seriously, I refuse to take any threats outlined or issued within it seriously.

Cuellar

I'm not saying we should all do it, necessarily, but I'm just saying given everything, given everything that's gone on, a little bit of dancing is the least we could do.

wosl

I'm certain we could do less than that if we were given long enough to work out in more detail what we're not in a position to do.

Replies From View

not everyone here is a millennial

could somebody please patiently explain to me what "dancing" is

touchingcloth

This is a big moment for me, so please hear me out. I have danced for popcorn for some years now - since before I was age - and often during dances he will touch me. This began when I was very young, still in the womb.

popcorn

Glebe