Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:11:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone ever smoked some crack?

Started by itsfredtitmus, October 28, 2020, 01:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

ask the CaB drug sommelier Pancreas about it

Nowhere Man

I'll tell you what, that crack is really moreish

Nowhere Man

I'm strictly a psychs man myself, stay safe, brother

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 28, 2020, 01:42:41 AM

I'll tell you what, that crack is really moreish
pure whizz I'm afraid
where's da crack

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on October 28, 2020, 01:38:40 AM
ask the CaB drug sommelier Pancreas about it
He into crack then? Just really want da crack, ya know

Famous Mortimer

I feel like it's probably a poor decision?

touchingcloth

SpiderChrist

I have an acquaintance who developed a crack habit. I really don't recommend it.

imitationleather

I smoked it once with a homeless person when I was younger and even stupider than I am now. It made me feel very awake.

Not really my cup of tea.

Icehaven

Not myself, but years ago I had a brief fling with a bloke who was a self employed IT expert, and he only worked a few months a year for different companies doing whatever it was he did, and that paid enough for him to live the rest of the year without having to work, so during his down time he'd "occasionally" smoke crack. It was "occasional" enough to have seriously fucked up his teeth though, and on a day when he had a meeting about a lucrative job he had a chronic tooth infection, his face swelled up and looked awful and he had to drug himself to the eyeballs on painkillers just to be able to function. So I wouldn't bother, unless you already have no teeth.

Jockice

I have a massive crack addiction. I just can't live without massive cracks!!!!!

BlodwynPig

Butchers Blind

bushwick

Exciting and fun like a rollercoaster in your heart, but risky. Just get one dose, make sure you can't get any more, and do downers/get pissed afterwards if you must but DO NOT DO ANY MORE CRACK.

PlanktonSideburns

The two people I know who tried it had a shite time on it, one of them had their evening ruined, the other had a large chunk of their life ruined, their family relationships permanently damaged, became a born again Christian in jail

It's just coke isn't it? But with the stigma of being for poor people

Paul Calf

A close friend developed a big crack habit and is now thoroughly ashamed of what he did while in the midst of it. I tried it once and didn't like it at all. Same with heroin.

I think I might be an outlier.

bushwick

When me and my pals were 17 and off the rails we knocked about with some drug dealers in their early/mid 20s who introduced us to it. They used to tell us "nah mate it's not crack, it's 'charlie rocks'" to try and destigmatise it to us naive youths. True story. I always knew it was crack but wasn't arsed as was pretty fucked up in those days I gave no fucks about what I ingested. Weird really coz this was 91/92, I did crack before I did coke, few times, never got a habit, and didn't really start getting into ching till millennium times/my late 20s when Es started getting really shit.

Crack is obviously a bad fuckin vibe for your life but in my experience "the other stuff" is far worse and way more pernicious, I dunno, has been for my circle.

JaDanketies

Never smoked it personally but I know many people who have. Most say it's no good and there are better highs, it's a fleeting experience with major cravings. There's one guy I know who agrees with that but who got addicted and ended up getting arrested for stealing from charity shops. I would think, like most things, you would only throw your life away for it if you were in a bad place to begin with.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ham Bap

Did everything during my university years apart from crack and heroin.
Was probably more into esctasy in those years (1999-2003) in that it was very readily available, in liverpool, and cheap enough for a student.

Never had a bad time on anything and never saw anyone have a bad time, though a few people 'dabbled' too much and saw a few panic attacks and such.

Great days, always wish i could go back or have a 'mad' night for old times sake, im married, 40, with a son now.
But i'd probably be dying for days now. A couple of beer can leave me bed bound now.

I would prefer it tbh if society could find a way to legalize ecstasy so i could sit chonged out for an evening every couple of months.
Id even be prepared for alcohol to be criminalized for it. A wee swap.

Tony Tony Tony

Small Man Big Horse

Back in 2002 I was on the Bakerloo travelling to work for a nightshift when two guys started smoking crack in the carriage I was in, and I don't know if it was just a psychosomatic thing or not but the mere fumes from it made feel edgy and weird for the rest of the night, it was a really unpleasant sensation and then some.

peanutbutter

Nope but I've noticed every time I've had cocaine that everyone other than me seems super keen on having multiple lines despite the effects being way weaker second time around.i couldn't get past how much of a waste of money that is so I refused.

Don't think my frugality would protect me so well from crack so I'm gonna keep well away.

madhair60

Forget crack; give me a croque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 28, 2020, 08:17:38 AM
A close friend developed a big crack habit and is now thoroughly ashamed of what he did while in the midst of it. I tried it once and didn't like it at all. Same with heroin.

I think I might be an outlier.

I was at a party that had an heroin addict and a couple of morphine addicts at it. From what they were saying there's a bit of a misconception about how physically addictive heroin can be, in that it actually takes a bit of effort to get physically addicted. I think crack addiction is easier to slip into from habitual use.

I wouldn't try either tbh. But would probably be more weary of crack.

Endicott

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 28, 2020, 08:10:43 AM

Not really. It's even more expensive, and even more addictive. And that thing it does with your teeth.

And for those reasons, despite having a big coke addition for 15 years that took me 3 years and a lot of luck to get over, I never tried crack. Up there with heroin as a place I won't go.

I still know a few people with coke issues, but it's the ones with crack problems who've really got nothing left in their lives.

bgmnts

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 28, 2020, 08:10:43 AM

Yeah I think it was created as an alternative for black communities in America, whilst the middle class white stockbrokers were doing lines for breakfast.

I think it was synthetically created to be more addictive and more potent but the high doesnt last as long as cocaine, from what I read anyway.