Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:14:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone ever smoked some crack?

Started by itsfredtitmus, October 28, 2020, 01:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on November 11, 2020, 03:02:12 AM
Been up 3 days

Cock and fanny

Are you now fucking addicted to it? FFS. You *have* to set clear limits.

Jockice

Quote from: FredNurke on November 11, 2020, 12:51:30 PM
On the other hand, compared to me, you're Keith Richards.

As long as I'm not Keith Starmer.

ProvanFan

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on October 31, 2020, 08:36:20 AM
Ketamine is definitely a required taste. 

Not sure if you meant that, but I agree.

Bence Fekete

Quote from: Marner and Me on October 30, 2020, 05:12:06 PM
As someone who has never smoked, I do feel like I have missed out on drugs, from what I have read and gathered though, weed is shite, coke isn't much better and MDMA and LSD are quite good fun. Worth bothering with or not?

The biggest thing to hit me when I got back into psychs was how effortlessly (and safely) far into wonderland you can actually fly with as-advertised dosing from safer sources and good set/setting tech being the primary factors enhancing this.

Visually, especially. There's a strange duality to people's attitude to these drugs and that's perfectly understandable given that on one hand we now have the keys to paradise (a visual and intellectual paradise where your eyes are watering out of relentless wonder and you're thinking this is the greatest moment of my life as if you're meeting God) and.... on the other, if you take your hands too far off the training wheels, or get even a tiny bit cavalier with the method then they will completely fucking own you.

But then that's what driving is like and we do it everyday. We just haven't built the cultural cushions yet, which is a shame, because from my pov it's criminal that people live whole lives without experiencing breakthrough dmt. I'm almost certain it wil be incorporated one day.

On acid I've had both experiences. heaven + carcrash. Carcrashes were always deserved by carelessness. To my 21 your old self I would say this: don't wait too long because once you get to dmt elves you now live in a world where almost nobody knows what the fuck you're babbling on about. Which I'd rather have gone through earlier that my 30s to be frank.

And, secretly, it's all you want to ever talk about ever. Friends will tell you about their weddings and it'll feel like you're watching Doctors through a hangover (although to be honest it's like that anyway).

In summary: If it calls to your heart like it did mine then I wouldn't worry about the w.o.w. factor - the hype is justified and you'll die with the most unique experience possible in this lifetime (sounds like hyperbole to anyone but a deemster)- but be prepared to compartmentalise afterwards big-time. Did I mention dmt yet?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 11, 2020, 11:59:45 AM
Amyl nitrates. They're a popular sex drug. They're an inhalant that comes in a tiny little bottle about the size of a shot glass. You put it under your nose and breathe in through your nostrils and it gives you a giddy head rush, a bit like smoking your first ever cigarette. They also make the blood rush to your anus and your vagina and your skin and thus improves the sensations you feel during sex. I used to sneak them into gigs and sniff them during good bits of the songs, too.

They were gonna make them illegal when they made all psychoactive drugs illegal but then there was kind of a fudge where they said poppers aren't a psychoactive drug because the psychoactive effect is secondary to the cardio effect, but really it's because making them illegal would be seen as anti-gay. Gay men love poppers especially, apparently. I think they might make your bumhole looser.

nothing could make my bumhole looser.

Dex Sawash

Amyl nitrates. They're a popular sex drug. They're an inhalant that comes in a tiny little bottle about the size of a shot glass. You put it under your nose and breathe in through your nostrils and it gives you a giddy head rush, a bit like smoking your first ever cigarette. They also make the blood rush to your anus and your vagina and your skin and thus improves the sensations you feel during sex. I used to sneak them into gigs and sniff them during good bits of the songs, too.

They were gonna make them illegal when they made all psychoactive drugs illegal but then there was kind of a fudge where they said poppers aren't a psychoactive drug because the psychoactive effect is secondary to the cardio effect, but really it's because making them illegal would be seen as anti-gay. Gay men love poppers especially, apparently. I think they might make your bumhole looser.

Was wondering which drugs thread that was in. Have done the butyl nitrate huffing (street name 'locker room' sold in stores as locker room deodorizer )
Didn't have much anal awareness in them days though.

They kill the Es though, mate.  Come straight down after the initial rush

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Bence Fekete on November 12, 2020, 06:21:36 PM
The biggest thing to hit me when I got back into psychs was how effortlessly (and safely) far into wonderland you can actually fly with as-advertised dosing from safer sources and good set/setting tech being the primary factors enhancing this.

Visually, especially. There's a strange duality to people's attitude to these drugs and that's perfectly understandable given that on one hand we now have the keys to paradise (a visual and intellectual paradise where your eyes are watering out of relentless wonder and you're thinking this is the greatest moment of my life as if you're meeting God) and.... on the other, if you take your hands too far off the training wheels, or get even a tiny bit cavalier with the method then they will completely fucking own you.

But then that's what driving is like and we do it everyday. We just haven't built the cultural cushions yet, which is a shame, because from my pov it's criminal that people live whole lives without experiencing breakthrough dmt. I'm almost certain it wil be incorporated one day.

On acid I've had both experiences. heaven + carcrash. Carcrashes were always deserved by carelessness. To my 21 your old self I would say this: don't wait too long because once you get to dmt elves you now live in a world where almost nobody knows what the fuck you're babbling on about. Which I'd rather have gone through earlier that my 30s to be frank.

And, secretly, it's all you want to ever talk about ever. Friends will tell you about their weddings and it'll feel like you're watching Doctors through a hangover (although to be honest it's like that anyway).

In summary: If it calls to your heart like it did mine then I wouldn't worry about the w.o.w. factor - the hype is justified and you'll die with the most unique experience possible in this lifetime (sounds like hyperbole to anyone but a deemster)- but be prepared to compartmentalise afterwards big-time. Did I mention dmt yet?

Yeah but have you ever tried Andrex Washies?

fit bird

Quote from: Jockice on November 11, 2020, 07:32:28 AM
Do-Dos chest tablets combined with coke (the drink) worked as a sort of speed (apparently, I've never had speed) so why I decided to take some when I got home after a night out remains a mystery. What followed was a totally sleepless night, combined with a rather unfortunate side-effect. It shrinks your willie! And from what wasn't an impressive starting point it went down to practically invisible. I couldn't even have a wank so stayed wide awake all night convinced it was going to stay the same size forever. Never again!
Haha! That's made my day reading that, these did the rounds when I was at college, but I've never heard anyone else mention them.
Totally shit, like you say, no effect aside from being restless and having a shrivelled babycorn knob - Party time!

Jockice

Quote from: fit bird on November 19, 2020, 02:21:48 PM
Haha! That's made my day reading that, these did the rounds when I was at college, but I've never heard anyone else mention them.
Totally shit, like you say, no effect aside from being restless and having a shrivelled babycorn knob - Party time!

Yes, such happy memories.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah but have you ever tried Andrex Washies?

Feel like pure shitm just want anus to smell like dogs and kids