Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:19:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Project Twenty21 (medical cannabis)

Started by BeardFaceMan, October 28, 2020, 03:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

dhgate (a bit like a Chinese ebay) has good spares and accessories for the arizer, I fell over the lead and broke the glass elbow for the whip and got 5 for the price of one on ebay.

Tempted to get a water tool to connect to it.

Stonefish

Really sorry to bump this, but I'm interested if anyone applied for this and what they thought? Cannabis is the only thing that's ever helped me with my "issue". I don't even need that much of it to keep it at bay and vaping makes it last much longer and easier in general. I struggle to get it though. I had a friend who used to get it for me but can't anymore and I find it very difficult to get hold of myself. I hate dealing with strangers, I hate not knowing what I'm getting. I hate the stigma attached to it. I wish I could just buy it at a chemist or something. I'm so envious of countries where it's been legalised.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Stonefish on June 19, 2022, 12:06:22 PMReally sorry to bump this, but I'm interested if anyone applied for this and what they thought? Cannabis is the only thing that's ever helped me with my "issue". I don't even need that much of it to keep it at bay and vaping makes it last much longer and easier in general. I struggle to get it though. I had a friend who used to get it for me but can't anymore and I find it very difficult to get hold of myself. I hate dealing with strangers, I hate not knowing what I'm getting. I hate the stigma attached to it. I wish I could just buy it at a chemist or something. I'm so envious of countries where it's been legalised.

A pal paid 50 quid to have a zoom consultation with a dr nick style doctor and that's all it took, although he did have a long-lasting brain injury from an accident, he's better now though. Look up TMCC.

He's said it's not always as good as illegal stuff because tories don't know how to grow, but it's getting better slowly.

BeardFaceMan

It's not as good as the illegal stuff because it gets irradiated which kills of some of the terpines, the medical weed issued in this country isn't grown in the UK, all the UK grown stuff is exported. That's starting to change, there are places in the UK now that are growing weed which won't be irradiated but the clinic I'm with (Sapphire) have just refused using some new UK-grown non-irradiated weed after doing some tests and saying the health standards aren't high enough.