Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:43:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

‎Request to assist in being falsely banned by troll with biased agenda

Started by popcorn, October 28, 2020, 07:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Hello,

I'm contacting you due to being both repeatedly targeted and falsely banned by a factual troll.

The pathetic troll in question is "Dory Funk"

This ridiculous troll has an incredibly pathetic, biased agenda against anything Vince Russo related, as well as me personally since this spiteful, no-life man-child is so embarrassingly obsessed with trolling anything "Vince Russo" related.

my I.P. address falsely banned without valid reason is proof that his embarrassingly biased trolling needs to be put to a permanent end.

So to sum up, can you please help with this long-term issue of repeated pathetic trolling and completely unjustified banning of my I.P. address?

Ferris

I'm afraid I care too little to assist.

Hope to have advised accordingly.

Regards.

popcorn

Yes dipshit loser trolls, block me for "block evasion" when the ENTIRE POINT of this post is me listing how i've been FORCED to repeatedly change my I.P. address because of TWAT TROLL MAN-CHILDREN and then targeting and banning me when I REPORT THEIR TROLLING.

Seriously, how f ucking DUMB can you beyond pathetic geeks be?

I've never seen such an embarrassing display of abusing such a laughably minuscule use of worthless keyboard warrior "power".

I ''strongly'' suggest you morons read the essay-long list of objective inarguable FACTS i've repeatedly listed above and keep defending factually proven no-life prick trolls trying to endlessly slander an actual successful human being all because he wrote the factual most successful fake wrestling shows in history that you tasteless dickhead man-children hate oh-so much.

Choke on those FACTS ya pathetic f uckin losers.

Game Over.

Ferris

Ferris

popcorn

Nice job stalking me yet again while you and fellow virgin prick keyboard warrior continue to miserably fail at trolling me and anything Vince Russo related. Any ACTUAL NORMAL / non-biased moderator can review all this repeatedly proven factually true information anytime and see who the actual trolls are.

Game Over, d!psh!t loser neckbeard. Keep trolling, keep losing, and keep miserably failing at life in literally every conceivable way.

Cheers X- )