Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:05:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Work experience boy joining next week

Started by popcorn, October 29, 2020, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Hi team

My nephew Timothy is going to be joining for his work experience placement on Monday.

Please make him welcome and don't be afraid to give him some work - he is keen to show his potential.

Glebe

Let me give you a word of advice, Tim. Your uncle is a philandering con-artist and is embezzling funds from the company. LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN.

Cuellar

Hi popcorn,

Thanks for letting us know - I'm going to be kicking Timothy hard in his testicles first thing

Cheers,

Cuellar

Ferris

Timothy will look deep into my wild eyes and know that I have stared into the abyss.

He will run, and escape all this hideousness - at least for his sake, I hope he does.

Glebe

Could you stick the kettle on before you pop down the shops again, Timbo? Cheers son!

Shit Good Nose

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on October 29, 2020, 06:05:17 PM
Could you stick the kettle on before you pop down the shops again, Timbo? Cheers son!

Oh yes *chuckle* and ask for a "rubber hammer" and a "long weight" while you are there!

Replies From View

Hi Tim.  When your uncle is done explaining the ropes to you I have some Kaolin Poultice that needs applying, cheers.

frajer

Replies From View

Tim I have always wanted a chameleon and also a venus fly trap that actually survives

cheers x

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 29, 2020, 06:51:47 PMOh yes *chuckle* and ask for a "rubber hammer" and a "long weight" while you are there!

"Oh yeah and shopkeeper's name is U. Twat, make sure you address him by his name, heh!"

BlodwynPig

Need a new bubble for my spirit level, Tim. And a Twix.

petril

send him out to buy a copy of Best of the Beatles and come back and tell us why it's a good Beatles album

Captain Z

Tee hee, I sent him out to fetch some - get this - "glossy" paint and a pair of "left-handed scissors"! Can't wait to see the look on his face...

Replies From View

Tim, hi Tim oh hi

Yeah so we have held a quick meeting and basically your name is Tom from now on alright, cheers

Ferris

Good name to be fair, better than Tim anyway

Glebe

And if some bird comes in complaining about the nudie calendar tell her I'm out. Oh yeah, you're coming for a pint with all the lads later, yeah? *peer pressure*

Tony Tony Tony

Me: Can you go to the stores and pick up a nammerfor?

Tim: Whats a nammerfor?

Me: Knocking nails in!

All: Howls of laughter

Glebe

Who's going to tell popcorn that Tim has fallen into the industrial mangler?

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on October 30, 2020, 12:40:01 AM
Who's going to tell popcorn that Tim has fallen into the industrial mangler?

I did it for the last one. Must be your turn now?

Sebastian Cobb

If he's a liability I've got a bucket of mixed up screws he can sort.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on October 30, 2020, 01:04:27 AM
If he's a liability I've got a bucket of mixed up screws he can sort.

I have genuinely done this as a job for my dad at his business when I was about 12.

3 quid an hour, could listen to the radio and sit in the warm office with the bucket of screws, and am now able to tell a woodscrew length and gauge by sight, same for the thread on a machine screw (I'm off my game these days, but I used to be able to spot a 3/16" BSF at thirty paces).

Best job I ever had.

touchingcloth

Can people PLEASE refrain from outing me as straight to Timothy? I will do it myself if and when it feels appropriate.

frajer

Tim where the fuck is that tartan paint I asked for yesterday?

Only pissing about Tim, get used to this sort of bantz yeah.

touchingcloth

frajer

Quote from: Dex Sawash on October 30, 2020, 12:18:09 PM
Timmy is 13

Happy birthday, he's not getting a cake though. Not getting work experience a cake. Where's it end? Where's it fucking end? Or a card.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 30, 2020, 01:00:53 AMI did it for the last one. Must be your turn now?

Yeah but I think he's actually been mangled to death this time, Ferris. He only had mild third degree burns when he fell into the acid vat that time. "Ooh, sorry popcorn, your nephew's a bit scorched," is not as difficult to say as "popcorn, I'm afraid your brother's son Timothy has been shredded to bits by a malevolent mechanism from the nightmares of Stephen King."

Ferris

We agreed you'd do the next one! Can't believe this.