Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

terminator sent back to piss on car parks

Started by Goldentony, October 30, 2020, 03:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

low risk this one mate piss on all car parks in the UK mate cheers and once thats done ireland and fucking all those islands those mad ones where theres no motors

Bence Fekete

'What the fuck you doing there mate?'

*T1000 swivels round violently, spraying a nearby 1998 Nissan Micra hatchback with acidic piss*

'tAKE mE tO bOB dAVIES cAR sALESROOm'

Replies From View

OMINOUS THEME TUNE:  ra-ta ta ta-ta

ra-ta ta ta-ta

ra-ta ta ta-ta

RA-TA TA TA-TA

T-800:  doo doo doooooooo, doo doo dooooo

BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN:  mate would you mind not singing in here you are making it hard to hear my penis

T-800:  I AM SINGING THE THEME TUNE THAT I HAVE

BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN:  mate please; i did ask.  the higher frequencies of my penis are already too subtle for most people over the age of 5

T-800:  doo do doooo doo dooo doooooooo doooooo

[BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN LOOKS UP AND TO HIS LEFT, A CROSS EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE WHICH TRANSFORMS INTO A POORLY-PERFORMED GASP OF HORROR]

BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN POV:

T-800 [STERNLY]:  GIVE ME MY TROUSERS REMOVED SO I CAN ACCESS MY GENITALS

BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN:  aaaarggghrhgh

[BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN HELPS T-800 TAKE ITS TROUSERS OFF AND GET ITS KNOB OUT AND THEN HE CAREFULLY PLACES THE T-800'S PENIS BETWEEN THE THUMB, INDEX AND THIRD FINGERS OF ITS METAL SKELLINGTON HAND.  IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET IT EXACTLY RIGHT BECAUSE THE T-800 ISN'T COOPERATING]

T-800:  NOW WATCH THIS

[T-800 GOES ALL PISSING EVERYWHERE AND THE PROCESS PUTS HOLES IN EVERYTHING IN THE TOILET ZONE.  BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN WOULD BE LYING IF HE SAID HE WASN'T IMPRESSED]

to cut a long story short BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN tags along for the ride, and the T-800 gets bored using its own metal skellington hand to hold its knob.  it comes up with an excuse and from about 20 minutes into the film BLOKE FACING WALL WITH HIS HEAD DOWN is on full firehose-manipulation duty and the T-800 is free to drive wherever it wants and just piss on all the car parks

the end

Glebe

"Move along, sir. It's only legal to take a shit in public. Or is that an urban legend?"