Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:42:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror" episodes RATED!

Started by The Mollusk, November 01, 2020, 01:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Culture Bunker

For whatever reason, the aliens' pronunciation of "Clin-TON" has always cracked me up.

I've always loved the Homega Man, the gag mentioned above with the Winters Brothers would be one reason, Homer singing 'War' in church while bollock naked being another.

And in another, the raising Snowball from the dead one - "Flanders was a zombie?" as well as the undead craving brains, only to shuffle away in disappointment from Homer.

Ferris

^best gag from the zombies one "don't eat me, I have a wife and kids! Eat them!"

madhair60

Dad, we did something very bad.

Did you wreck the car?

No.

Did you raise the dead?

Yes!

But the car is okay.

Uh huh.

Alright then.

madhair60

Homer, did you barricade the door?

Why? Oh, the zombies. No.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 02, 2020, 02:15:09 PMHas anyone mentioned the evil Krusty doll one yet? The froghurt conversation is of course a classic, but I also love the line, "Help! Help! The Doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me!"

"Here's your problem, someone set this thing to evil." The people who remade Child's Play seemingly decided to base the plot on the Simpsons parody rather than the original film.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: madhair60 on November 02, 2020, 06:30:12 PMHomer, did you barricade the door?
Not really in the spirit of things, but I enjoy in the pic you put up for this that Marge decided to give Maggie a little hammer so she could feel like she's taking part, as well as her being the only Simpson totally not bothered by the zombie hordes breaking in.

madhair60

Just watched the first two segments of the newest THOH. One small laugh.