Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Doubles Round 4: L’escargot vs A Touch of Ploff

Started by The Mollusk, November 05, 2020, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Courageous subject matter given how fluid the situation is on the political ground right now.

touchingcloth

I can tell that that's a female kitten, as I've recently been researching the topic of sexing kittens for masturbatory purposes because we got a couple of new ones recently. You can tell it's a girl because the urethra plus vulva look like a lowercase "i", fun fact.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

touchingcloth

Yes mate! Go on, my son! Break their fucking legs!

No, seriously. Break their fucking legs, I'm not even joking. I want you to walk up to them, and BREAK their legs using something like a big HAMMER.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

selectivememory

touchingcloth

selectivememory

Very close one, but I think A Touch of Ploff were just a little bit better overall.

Johnny Yesno

L'escargo for the opening shot. That kitten looks unhappy, as well it should be being made to wear that hat.

Nice Morris reference in the return.

Crabwalk

Tight as a cat's anus, but A Touch of Ploff edge it for me, mainly for the final shot.

chveik

Lordofthefiles

Good game, good game.

A Touch of Ploff edged it with the last shot (the vicious leg breaking bastads!!)

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Wonderful Butternut

Close one, but the last shot is resonating with me the least, so I'll go with L'escargot.

pancreas

Cloth's was my favourite this round. I vote again for the Romulan Ambassador T'Ploff.

Cerys

Dr Trouser

Ploff - mainly for the last shot which was an assault on several of the senses

L'escargot by the thinnest of margins for the only uncensored mammalian genitalia in this round.

selectivememory

A Touch of Ploff take all the points, winning this one 10-4.

Thanks for playing, L'escargot. This was your last group stage match, and unfortunately you have been eliminated from the competition.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

When Sploff messaged me to say "Poirot's Irish - maybe do something with that?" we knew a bit of the old casual bigotry would win over the voting scum of this parish.

I hear you're a racist now?

Yes.

Wonderful Butternut

Tans gonna Tan, obviously.

I was going to describe the last shot as a load of random shit that had nothing to do with the rest of the game, but I thought that'd be dickish. Plus I was shit at Wimblewrong myself, so what would I know? Transpires I was right. Lesson is, next time be a dick.