Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:14:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 IV: The Two Gentlemen of Corona

Started by Ferris, November 05, 2020, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

BritishHobo

pancreas

Thursday

Maybe Trump will just graciously concede and congratulate Biden on a well-fought campaign.

Ferris

Quote from: Thursday on November 05, 2020, 11:24:12 PM
Maybe Trump will just graciously concede and congratulate Biden on a well-fought campaign.

First guffaw of the election. Fair play.

JamesTC

Trump to use his presidential powers to make it a best of three. It isn't over yet!

Blue Jam

Glad I stayed up on Tuesday night and totally fucked my body clock now.

Where and when is The Furious Orange going to go all Network on us? Anyone got a YouTube link?

C_Larence

What are MSNBC and CNN going to do for the next four years? Serious question. What were they like under Obama?

Beagle 2

You can't just drop The Furious Orange on me on the night he goes out. I could have been using that for years.

phes

Rich Uncle Skeleton

President Trump Delivers Remarks , sounds quite sophisticated can't wait!

Blue Jam

Cheers phes

"Kicked the White House door in, painted it orange on the way out"

Keebleman

Nice Freudian slip from Katty Kay.

"And there is the White House Griefing Room..."

Blue Jam

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on November 05, 2020, 11:31:26 PM
President Trump Delivers Remarks , sounds quite sophisticated can't wait!

I've been watching a lot of Archer lately and I can't stop thinking that Sterling Archer himself is like an unholy hybrid of James Bond and Donald Trump:

"Time to die, Mr Archer!"
"Suck my balls, douchebag!"

JaDanketies

Even things like this press conference make me anxious now. What's he gonna do? Tell everyone to riot?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Keebleman on November 05, 2020, 11:32:19 PM
Nice Freudian slip from Katty Kay.

"And there is the White House Griefing Room..."

Hehehe. How long now until Melania files for divorce and he has to move into a sordid little grief hole?

non capisco

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 05, 2020, 11:28:28 PM
Where and when is The Furious Orange going to go all Network on us?

How have I never noticed this? The double of him. (Apologies to Paul Putner)

STOP THE COUNT, MR STEW!

Operty1

Even his remarks are delayed, can't anyone stick to a timetable anymore?

Blue Jam

"OH YOU POOR MOULDY FOOL!"

A mate of mine has been using "The Furious Orange" for years, I assumed it was commonly known, like "Fat Savile" for Boris Johnson.

Blue Jam

Will he keep doing the rallies, do you reckon? I guess so. What else is he going to do?

phes

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 05, 2020, 11:34:22 PM
Even things like this press conference make me anxious now. What's he gonna do? Tell everyone to riot?

if his daily coronavirus adressess from the white house are anything to go by then really anything is possible isn't it

Pranet

Quote from: Beagle 2 on November 05, 2020, 11:30:01 PM
You can't just drop The Furious Orange on me on the night he goes out. I could have been using that for years.

I am really cross about this. How did I not see it before. This is definitely the worst thing about the last four years. Fucking hell I am such an idiot.

popcorn

Guardian:

'Trump is also planning to speak about what he calls "suppression polls" which showed Biden leading in key swing states ahead of election day. Those polls made his supporters feel like his candidacy was a lost cause, the president has argued.'

That's good.

JamesTC

thugler

Quote from: popcorn on November 05, 2020, 11:42:58 PM
Guardian:

'Trump is also planning to speak about what he calls "suppression polls" which showed Biden leading in key swing states ahead of election day. Those polls made his supporters feel like his candidacy was a lost cause, the president has argued.'

That's good.

Polls that almost surely handed him the 2016 election and made the 2020 election close by convincing millions of people that there was no need for them to go debase themselves by voting for Clinton/Biden.

Blue Jam

Quote from: JamesTC on November 05, 2020, 11:43:26 PM
Good news. Nebraska has voted to end slavery.

I bet Donald Trump loves a Cinnabon doesn't he.