Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 IV: The Two Gentlemen of Corona

Started by Ferris, November 05, 2020, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Dog Botherer on November 30, 2020, 12:48:56 AM
it's okay guys we're gonna push biden left and hold him

Someone's gonna have to, he's just fractured his foot

#deadsoon

evilcommiedictator

Well, according to The Internet, the fracture and the moon boot are there to hide his tracking bracelet as he's already been arrested for crimes against Trump

Paul Calf

It's amazing to watch the Democrats making exactly the same mistakes that led to a narcissistic fascist populist being elected in 2016.

Is this institutional insanity?

chveik

this John Biden fella is really starting to break my balls

jobotic

Quote from: rjd2 on November 30, 2020, 12:40:34 AM
Its utter desolation all round. I fully expect that Brooklyn Dad and Horse Whisperer twitter accounts to land prominent positions in the cabinet the way things are going.

https://twitter.com/KThomasDC/status/1333157221421772803

The comments about bernie bro tears and how upset the left will be. it's just the Labour Party but bigger and with shitloads more power.

DrGreggles

I'd think it was a bit of both.
Narcissistic types can't handle losing, but the grift is definitely (the public part) of it.

Urinal Cake

Well it's out his hands now- all his yelling is pretty useless for now. Just continue seeking donations. If somebody did an act of violence on his behalf he'd just equivocate like a cunt. Really it'll be up to Biden to make sure things get under control when he's inaugurated.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: jobotic on November 30, 2020, 09:47:36 AM
The comments about bernie bro tears and how upset the left will be. it's just the Labour Party but bigger and with shitloads more power.

The tweets shouting "if you criticise Biden you are being like Trump" will no doubt occur on Labour centrist twitter soon as well. The Blue MAGAs seem to hate anyone to the left of them as much as they hate Trump fans.

It's quite ironic that both Trump fans and Blue MAGAs use the "hurr hurr, someone with different political views might be upset, here is a shit MS Paint drawing, hurr hurr I have no actual arguments to back up my position, my penis is trapped in my £4000 trouser press"

Fambo Number Mive

Trump defenders get more desperate:

https://twitter.com/whizkids/status/1333358026548514816

Donald Trump has been the most interactive and accessible President of the United States our country has ever had. The fact alone a citizen can tweet him and MAY BE HEARD or retweeted is phenomenal. Is this why #BigTech censors almost all his tweets now? Trump breaks algorithms.

"Trump uses Twitter a lot, therefore he is great"

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 29, 2020, 01:56:17 PM
Times claims Biden is considering Cindy McCain for UK ambassador.

The UK "satirists" will be delighted as they can make jokes about oven chips.

This always amazes me. The most powerful country on earth and they send random political supporters to be diplomats? This is a "my pal is the figurehead but there's some real people there who are doing the actual work" thing, surely.

daf

Quote from: chveik on November 30, 2020, 09:44:29 AM
this John Biden fella is really starting to break my balls

Ooooh  . .  Aaaaah . . .
Mother, should I build the Wall?

Alberon

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 30, 2020, 11:42:53 AM
This always amazes me. The most powerful country on earth and they send random political supporters to be diplomats? This is a "my pal is the figurehead but there's some real people there who are doing the actual work" thing, surely.

Being ambassador to the UK can't be that difficult, though? The US says jump and we go 'how high?' as usual.

Cuellar

You do have to remember to drive on the left hand side though, which can be tricky

Alberon

I think even Garrison is giving up hope for a Trump second term.

Ant Farm Keyboard

What does that even mean? That Trump has been carrying a crime wave on him?

Urinal Cake

It looked like Biden wave  won then Trump wave won but now the criminals\China are going to wipe out Trump so that they place Biden as a Manchurian candidate.

idunnosomename

that's one of the best garrison toons aesthetically, even though I have no idea what it means

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The lip of the wave acting as Trump's weird fringe is *mwah*

Fucker probably didn't even intend that

Dex Sawash

Seems Ben may be finding Biden more fuckable than Trump now?

The Crumb

I like that in both his wave cartoons, it's a boat rather than a surfer riding the wave to victory. Boats famously benefiting from large waves.

Urinal Cake

But how could a surfboard carry all the ballots?

The cartoon would be better if he had opposing waves but Garrison is too lazy.

Sonny_Jim

He always seems to draw Biden with a nice big happy face.  Surely he should be drawing it all full of wrinkles and with half closed eyes?

In fact the way he's drawn that wave one, it could be interpreted as 'Biden is good!  Trump is shit scared because of the crime wave (IRS investigation) is catching up to him'.

jobotic

steve98

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on November 30, 2020, 11:55:04 PM
He always seems to draw Biden with a nice big happy face.  Surely he should be drawing it all full of wrinkles and with half closed eyes?

"Come on man, I'm a happy guy (sue me)"

steve98

"There's never a situation that can't be improved with a smile." JB

machotrouts

Garrison doesn't draw Biden even a tenth as ugly as he is in real life. That's the main reason I know Biden is evil

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on November 30, 2020, 05:29:55 PM
You do have to remember to drive on the left hand side though, which can be tricky
tell that to harry dunn

Thursday

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 30, 2020, 09:40:17 AM
It's amazing to watch the Democrats making exactly the same mistakes that led to a narcissistic fascist populist being elected in 2016.

Is it though?

MojoJojo

They're getting excited because a judge has said that Powell experts can take custody and inspect some of the dominion voting machines in Georgia.

The paper recount in Georgia was like a week ago.