Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:42:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 IV: The Two Gentlemen of Corona

Started by Ferris, November 05, 2020, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

Quote from: Jittlebags on December 06, 2020, 07:34:00 PM
Be funny if Pence became president for a few weeks, and didn't pardon the ginger headed nutjob.

Aye! (A few people sayin' that)

New page sarcasm.

petril

funnier if Pence leaves the pardon to the last minute, then asks Trump what he'd give for it, publically

Mobius

chveik

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 06, 2020, 05:44:38 PM
arcane legal proceedings

just another way of lying.

expecting Pence to have a backbone, that's a new low

Thursday

QDRPHNC

Does bum gas have covid in it? People around Rudy should be tested, the man farts like a dog.

Mr Banlon

"The highly infectious virus is spread via aerosols (droplets of saliva or nasal discharge spread by coughing or sneezing by the infected person with the mouth uncovered). New speculation reveals that it could spread via fecal matter and even via farts or flatulence. Researchers believe that there is some truth to this speculation."

" Dr. Norman Swan, who was hosting it, said that farts could indeed spread the infection. He is also the producer of the podcast called the Coronacast. He warned, "No, bare-bottom farting"!"

Cold Meat Platter

Any word on sharting? Ideally I need to know within the next 45 minutes.

idunnosomename

Quote from: chveik on December 06, 2020, 08:52:32 PM
just another way of lying.

expecting Pence to have a backbone, that's a new low
well quite. just a less effective one.

i hope that second bit wasnt for me. Pence has only one bone, and it's for Jesus Christ

Urinal Cake

I'd like to imagine Rudy is going to keep working with the 'vid because it's just that important. Or maybe the Dersh will step up now?

Alberon

Rudy looks like he's been internally collapsing for months. I suspect by now his insides are just cavernous holes shored up with scaffolding. One bad bit of 'vid could bring the whole unsightly edifice crashing down.

Mobius

He's been admitted to hospital now.

Borat movie > leaking hair > death

He's had a solid few months.

JamesTC

Ferris

Quote from: Urinal Cake on December 06, 2020, 09:41:44 PM
I'd like to imagine Rudy is going to keep working with the 'vid because it's just that important. Or maybe the Dersh will step up now?

Be interesting to see how QAnon folks square the anti trump nonce conspiracy with trump being literally defended by Dershowitz

Urinal Cake

Dersh was just deep undercover when he was hanging out with Epstein.

chveik

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 06, 2020, 10:28:26 PM
Be interesting to see how QAnon folks square the anti trump nonce conspiracy with trump being literally defended by Dershowitz

they've seen the pictures with Epstein, they don't give a shit

idunnosomename

Quote from: JamesTC on December 06, 2020, 10:27:52 PM
Imagine if he dies
imagine if he is born. he just emerges from a random lady's fanny, coated in afterbirth.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 06, 2020, 11:02:09 PM
imagine if he is born. he just emerges from a random lady's fanny, coated in afterbirth.

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 06, 2020, 11:02:09 PM

They announce the latest press conference is coming from inside the Hilton Paris.

Mr Banlon

He's old, a pisshead, a smoker and he's obviously had it a while judging by the fucking state of the cunt recently. He may well cark it.

jobotic

He won't die, he'll come back stronger. Injected with some PowerTrump. He's got more antibodies than a garden's got hoes.

steve98

Antibodies won't fight off a wooden steak through the heart.

Ferris

Can't tell if some of these twitter accounts are maga lunatics or bots or what.

Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
Will you pray with me tonight for Rudy America? The power of prayer in numbers is staggering!

Lord please put your hedge of protection around Rudy Giuliani tonight. We know that you are a healing God! Please lift Rudy up & get him back quickly fighting for our Republic Oh Lord!
6:17 PM · Dec 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Ferris

Still, a lot of these elderly republican coffin-dodgers have avoided some major GRAVE (including trump himself and chris christie).

Will Rudy be the lad to go over the top[nb]under the ground[/nb] to prove their pathetic loyalty to a septuagenarian narcissist? Time will tell!

Urinal Cake

Quote from: jobotic on December 06, 2020, 11:17:29 PM
He won't die, he'll come back stronger. Injected with some PowerTrump. He's got more antibodies than a garden's got hoes.
Much like Rudy the virus does not have a moral compass.

Blumf