Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:28:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 IV: The Two Gentlemen of Corona

Started by Ferris, November 05, 2020, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Blumf on December 07, 2020, 12:27:14 AM
"hedge of protection"? Some D&D shit there.

Hedge of Protection confers +1 poison bonus to all avatar-class characters within range of a protective rune

evilcommiedictator

Will we get to a new thread? I imagine the new title needs some Four Seasons work:
"I went to Four Seasons and all I got was this lousy Virus"

Hundhoon

UK, Canada and Australia, New Zealand really need to hurry up form that vague  Anglo Union.

i like America they landed on the moon but fuck me,
Joe Biden, Kamala Harris's such a depressing political sitaution  i dont even want to be associated , so foreign to European left. 
always need to keep working for a force to counteract that

Dex Sawash

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on December 07, 2020, 01:04:17 AM
Will we get to a new thread? I imagine the new title needs some Four Seasons work:

Top prime cut of meat; Joe B elected

idunnosomename

cant believe this silly old cunt got 100 pages after losing an election to centrist goon

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on December 07, 2020, 01:04:17 AM

December '20 (Oh What A Night)

Jittlebags

New thread title obviously Donald 'Dead' Duck President. Ah thank you.

Menu

Quote from: Jittlebags on December 06, 2020, 07:34:00 PM
Be funny if Pence became president for a few weeks, and didn't pardon the ginger headed nutjob.

LOL

DrGreggles

Shoulders?-Stomach!

samadriel

QuoteMatt Couch
@RealMattCouch
Will you pray with me tonight for Rudy America? The power of prayer in numbers is staggering!

Lord please put your hedge of protection around Rudy Giuliani tonight. We know that you are a healing God! Please lift Rudy up & get him back quickly fighting for our Republic Oh Lord!
6:17 PM · Dec 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Let's crash-tackle the Lord with prayer! It's funny, you'd think the perfect deity would know best who to save and who to kill,  but no, Jesus' followers have a better plan, and God's gonna change His mind once He sees how many of them there are! And if all it takes is a bunch of prayer-spammers in America to turn God's head, wait 'til He sees how popular Islam is! 1.6 billion God-botherers can't be wrong! They pray a lot more too.

Blumf

Menu

Quote from: samadriel on December 07, 2020, 10:36:19 AM
Let's crash-tackle the Lord with prayer! It's funny, you'd think the perfect deity would know best who to save and who to kill,  but no, Jesus' followers have a better plan, and God's gonna change His mind once He sees how many of them there are! And if all it takes is a bunch of prayer-spammers in America to turn God's head, wait 'til He sees how popular Islam is! 1.6 billion God-botherers can't be wrong! They pray a lot more too.

FWIW whenever one of my family gets seriously ill I always pray, and they've always got better. Including very recently when my 84 year old dad was nearly killed in a road accident. I recommend it if you are losing hope about something.

I know some of you will think I'm mad but I'm just passing on a method that's worked for me.

Erm......I'm not Mike Pence.

popcorn

Quote from: Menu on December 07, 2020, 12:07:17 PM
FWIW whenever one of my family gets seriously ill I always pray, and they've always got better. Including very recently when my 84 year old dad was nearly killed in a road accident. I recommend it if you are losing hope about something.

I know some of you will think I'm mad but I'm just passing on a method that's worked for me.

Tell that to all the people who prayed and people died anyway.

Menu

Quote from: popcorn on December 07, 2020, 12:12:49 PM
Tell that to all the people who prayed and people died anyway.

Yes, and pray for them.

ajsmith2

WAS THIS THE PLAN ALL ALONG? LET THEM BLATANTLY STEAL THE ELECTION THEN EXPOSE THEM?

It doesn't matter how much election fraud evidence piles up. Outrageous crimes against We The People and our right to vote were planned in advance and coldly executed late into election evening by Democrat operatives who colluded together to give Biden the lead.

The election of basement Biden defies reality. Sleepy Joe is a chronic liar and a demented pedophile who uses government to enrich himself and his family. He did badly in previous presidential primaries. Few attended his rallies when had them. Still, Biden was chosen by Democrat elitists. The primaries were rigged in his favor. Why? Because elitists such as Hillary and Obama knew Biden was corrupt to the bone marrow. He would do whatever the Swamp told him to do. Kamala Harris likewise. Biden knew it was pre-rigged in his favor. The aging old sniffer with his fake white teeth and bald head knew it would be stolen for him. Now he's announcing a cabinet that will be packed with Deep State operatives. These are people who will do their best to expand the Swamp and most likely start new wars as they further strip from us our jobs, our liberty, and our dignity.

The Democrats will not admit any election wrong-doing whatsoever. They refuse to listen to witnesses who have signed sworn affidavits. The lying legacy media will not consider that election fraud occurred at all. They spew constant lies and tell us the election was clean as a whistle. They say Biden won. End of story. Deal with it. They say we all need to shut up and move on, even though massive voter fraud and a stolen election is staring at us all straight in the face. Even foreign countries were involved in the steal—most notably the communist Chinese.

We need to do more than simply point out the massive fraud. We need to reverse the steal. We need to return to Trump the states he rightfully won. If necessary, let's vote again in the swing states. No computers. No mail-in ballots. Have paper ballots filled out by qualified voters in person. Make sure officials from all parties get to watch the votes tallied by hand—polling place by polling place, precinct by precinct, county by county, state by state. If that happens the truth will come out: Trump won by a landslide.

Get rid of the voting machines entirely. Drastically limit mail-in voting. Let's give the American people our elections back. Let's make sure Trump gets the second term that he has rightfully won.

—Ben Garrison

ajsmith2

'The election of basement Biden defies reality. Sleepy Joe is a chronic liar and a demented pedophile who uses government to enrich himself and his family'

Hmm. Who else would those sentences with the two Biden nicknames swapped out also have described to a tee in 2016?

The Culture Bunker

I know he has hardly a paragon of mental stability before, but Garrison really does seem to have go completely hatstand since the election. I don't remember him openly accusing Biden of abusing children a few months ago - though I'm aware I might have just missed it  - more that he was just some senile old duffer who stood no chance against the Divine Don.

TrenterPercenter

I love the way he has tried to draw in Trumps combover as a healthy fringe.

There is a metaphor in there somewhere.

jobotic

Imagine losing an election to a deranged bald peadophile.

What a loser Trump is!

idunnosomename

I like how his China is basically the Dem's Russia

Fambo Number Mive

Such a weird rant, even by Garrison's standards

QuoteThe aging old sniffer with his fake white teeth and bald head

Such a weird sentence. Everyone ages, there's nothing wrong with being bald, not sure what a "sniffer is" and how does Garrison know Biden's teeth are "fake white".

QuoteThe Democrats will not admit any election wrong-doing whatsoever

And that's an argument for election fraud?

QuoteIf necessary, let's vote again in the swing states. No computers. No mail-in ballots. Have paper ballots filled out by qualified voters in person

"Let's have a partial second election, but in a way that would make it a lot easier for the Republicans to win than the Democrats and also spread more covid".

And if they had another election in the swing states and Biden won again, Trump and his supporters would come up with more bizarre reasons why Trump was the actual winner.

QDRPHNC

Good article in The Atlantic

QuoteMuch debate has ensued about what exactly to call whatever Trump is attempting right now, and about how worried we should be. It's true, the whole thing seems ludicrous—the incoherent lawsuits, the late-night champagne given to official election canvassers in Trump hotels, the tweets riddled with grammatical errors and weird capitalization. Trump has been broadly acknowledged as "norm shattering" and some have argued that this is just more of his usual bluster, while others have pointed out terminological issues with calling his endeavors a coup. Coup may not quite capture what we're witnessing in the United States right now, but there's also a danger here: Punditry can tend to focus too much on decorum and terminology, like the overachieving students so many of us once were, conflating the ridiculous with the unserious. The incoherence and the incompetence of the attempt do not change its nature, however, nor do those traits allow us to dismiss it or ignore it until it finally fails on account of its incompetence.

Part of the problem is that we haven't developed linguistic precision to put a name to it all—not just to what's been happening since November, but to the processes within which it's embedded. That's dangerous, because language is a tool of survival. The Inuit have many words for snow—because their experience demands that kind of exactness. (The claim had been disputed, but the latest research affirms it.) "These people need to know whether ice is fit to walk on or whether you will sink through it. It's a matter of life or death," the linguist Willem DeReuse told New Scientist.

Paul Calf

Trump's never succeeded at anything but he's been protected from the consequences of failure all his life. He's so used to riding downhill that he thinks it's unfair when he has to pedal.

JesusAndYourBush

idunnosomename

seems a bit rum to bring up that he's an old, balding pervert when you're supporting trump

Ferris

Surely Ben knows Michigan's upper peninsula is separated from the rest of the state by (err) Lake Michigan.

phantom_power

Quote from: jobotic on December 06, 2020, 11:17:29 PM
He won't die, he'll come back stronger. Injected with some PowerTrump. He's got more antibodies than a garden's got hoes.

One?