Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:53:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Day Today DVD

Started by Clarky Cat, February 27, 2004, 01:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarky Cat

Since I  haven't seen this anywhere else here,
The Day Today DVD is going to be released 26 April 2004.

http://www.bbcshop.com/invt/bbcdvd1218&bklist=icat,4,,2,526

butnut

Clarky Cat

No I'm sorry, I haven't been here that long and didn't realise it had been announced so long ago.

Thanks for the thread link.

Darrell

There's a seven-page thread called 'Mininews' right at the top. You can't have looked that hard!

alan strang

Quote from: "Darrell"There's a seven-page thread called 'Mininews' right at the top. You can't have looked that hard!

Not everyone knows what Mininews are though.

Darrell

Quote from: "alan strang"Not everyone knows what Mininews are though.

I wasn't having a go at him by any means (it's still always best to search through existing threads before starting a new one though).

It's harder than it seems trying to phrase something which is clearly well-intentioned, without people thinking you're making an attack, short of using smileys. I'd better learn the secret to not sounding like a twat every time I make a post soon, and I'm hoping it's not "use smileys and IMHOs"...

Artemis

You could have put it better by phrasing it...

"Not everyone knows what a Mininews are though" ;)

I didn't get the impression you were on the attack.

COuld I just take this opportunity to mention how deliriously excited I am at TDT DVD being released? I was reading the scripts yesterday from a different site and was chortling to myself a great deal. It's been at least two years since I've seen them now but when the DVD comes out, I'll be ordering it to where I live now I have a region 2 capable player. Can I wait? Can I? Can I?