Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:31:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Masterchef The Professionals 2020

Started by touchingcloth, November 11, 2020, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thugler

Alex's dishes were boring as fuck. And bart did a pudding that bore a strong resemblance to jono's mushroom tiramisu. Was blatently obvious Alex had won when they gave him no criticism at all

How many times did alex and others serve caviar sauce in this and the judges lap it up? Seemed like it was every week 'i love how you've put caviar in the sauce! It tastes salty!'

bgmnts

Found Alex's food a bit cringe inducing with all the silly theatrics but fuck it its just cooking.

sevendaughters

He's been good all the way through and think his food has been playful around some safe ideas. His final menu had powders in every round which I was less enamoured of.

touchingcloth

Quote from: thugler on December 17, 2020, 09:57:22 PM
Alex's dishes were boring as fuck. And bart did a pudding that bore a strong resemblance to jono's mushroom tiramisu. Was blatently obvious Alex had won when they gave him no criticism at all

How many times did alex and others serve caviar sauce in this and the judges lap it up? Seemed like it was every week 'i love how you've put caviar in the sauce! It tastes salty!'

He hasn't stood out in a single previous episode. He's always been as competent as Santosh and Bart but way more boring. I got a sense of dread when his food got lapped up by the judges like the dogs they are.

Santosh will bag a restaurant chain or a TV special, though, I bet. "I am coming back to Nepal to show off my tiffin cookery for these canal-digging children *peace hands*."

wooders1978

Alex's dishes were technically perfect and clearly tasted excellent -  Fair fucks to him, seems a really nice lad as well

I will be visiting Santosh's restaurant should such a thing come about however

Gurke and Hare

The right winner on the day, but he used a fuck of a lot of green oily sauces through the competition when they did the recap.

Don't they realize this is a goddamn TV show? Entertainment? Nobody on this planet wanted to see Alex win!!! Even Alex was secretly hoping for Santosh to win.

Ray Travez

my favourite thing about Bart is the way he pronounces 'lobster'- Lorbshtah

would have liked to see a Santosh win, but for possibly the first time ever I liked all three and would have been happy with any result.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Anyone got a Bart celebration dance/walk/Theresa may gif to hand?

touchingcloth

I've made myshelf a victory medal out of Jono's leftover foil.