Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:06:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Smoking weed

Started by itsfredtitmus, November 13, 2020, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

QDRPHNC

I vape it. Got one of these across the street from my house. Love it.

Sebastian Cobb

Butchers Blind

Careful with this one...

Sherman Krank

QuoteSmokin' weed, smokin' weed
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers

Cold Meat Platter

You inject weed you wally

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I got back into it this year. I bought a quite frankly silly amount back in the winter, for which i was very glad once the pandemic began.

I don't have very much - just a few spliffs at the weekends - but I decided to knock it on the head for a month (sods law it would be during the second lockdown) as I'd noticed my tolerance increasing. It literally paralysed me when I first got it,  but I barely felt it the last time I smoked. Then again, I've never had a bag last this long, so it might just have gone off, or something.

Bence Fekete

I use it to cope with the anxiety of running out of marijuana.

Buelligan

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 13, 2020, 09:15:49 PM
I got back into it this year. I bought a quite frankly silly amount back in the winter, for which i was very glad once the pandemic began.

I don't have very much - just a few spliffs at the weekends - but I decided to knock it on the head for a month (sods law it would be during the second lockdown) as I'd noticed my tolerance increasing. It literally paralysed me when I first got it,  but I barely felt it the last time I smoked. Then again, I've never had a bag last this long, so it might just have gone off, or something.

You should consider freezing some, next time.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 13, 2020, 09:15:49 PM

what did you store it in

Buelligan

A sandwich bag inside another sandwich bag.

Quote from: Buelligan on November 13, 2020, 09:44:09 PM
You should consider freezing some, next time.
But it's for burning, not freezing. Shirley freezing it would make me anti-high. That'd be a downer.

gib

don't store it long term in a plastic bag, man

gib

that's a thing we say, 'man'

Quote from: gib on November 13, 2020, 10:13:45 PM
don't store it long term in a plastic bag, man
I didn't. I stored it in two plastic bags.

Man.

poo

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

No, but they should just legalise it. If it's no worse than alcohol then just legalise it and end the hypocrisy.

Buelligan

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 13, 2020, 10:15:51 PM
I didn't. I stored it in two plastic bags.

Man.

Man, you don't want to do that.  Never do that.

Three plastic bags it is.

touchingcloth

You're supposed to store it somewhere cool where light can't reach it, which is why I keep a bud up my arse at all times.

Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags, fool!

Uncle TechTip

Pijlstaart

Lived with a man who worked as a spliff roller in the back of a "medical dispensary". Dzeep dzeep dzeep dzeep, he'd go, gesturing to his naked women calendar with the end of his spliff, gimme summa dat. His spirit animal was the Logatto Romagnolo, he'd walk around the university district sniffing mailboxes for packages and thieving the ones he thought had shrooms in. He'd get bad cases of "da munchies", start cooking in the early hours of the morning, pass out and lay there comatose while I fought the ensuing fires at daybreak. Nothing but trouble, those drugs.

Marner and Me

An old mate of mine smoked that much weed, he couldn't walk into town, I'd have to goto his house and then walk into town with him then. Not even at the end of his road.

Another lad I knew he'd check his car for bombs thinking the IRA were after him.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Heroin thread next please.

Ferris

I've been a semi-frequent user of edibles in the last few years since legalization. Mainly high CBD strains, very good for sleeping and so forth.

I wanted some drugged-out music so I bought this CD by an artist called "James Blunt".