Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:28:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Smoking weed

Started by itsfredtitmus, November 13, 2020, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDanketies

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 18, 2020, 02:50:34 PM
When people do ketamine what form is it in? Smoking, snorting, injecting or a fucking great big horse tablet?

most of the time you sniff it. Alternatively, people inject it into their muscles. I don't want to try anything involving a needle until I am satisfied I've done everything else I want to do on this Earth.

thugler

Quote from: Ray Travez on November 18, 2020, 01:31:43 PM
yeah, same. What was it Michael J Dolan said? Something like, "no-one's more depressed than somebody who used to do ecstacy. We've tasted chemically-induced euphoria and we can never have it back"

Haha, that's true. It's never quite the same as the first few times either. It's still fun, but always feels like a bit of an anticlimax afterwards when it suddenly fades and there's that weird cold feeling. The excitement, total loss of anxiety and childlike glee of the first few times is unforgettable.

thugler

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 18, 2020, 02:33:01 PM

weed caffeine alcohol tobacco nicotine amyl nitrates / poppers nitrous oxide mdma ecstasy pills ketamine LSD 1P-LSD LSZ AL-LAD DMT LSA 2cb 2ce Mescaline codeine morphine tramadol fentanyl amanita muscaria mushrooms magic mushrooms truffles salvia GBL GBH etizolam some other benzodiazapines speed cocaine synthetic cocaine thing spice BZP piperazines zopiclone aMT DXM DPH MXP nbome nutmeg

What are 1p-LSD, LSZ, AL-LAD, LSA, 2ce, GBL, etizolam and nbome!? and were they any good?

JaDanketies

You ecstasy-takers know the three month rule, right?

Anne Shulgin, wife of drugs legend Alexander Shulgin, used to do MDMA therapy with people, and she realised that those who space out their doses every three months feel the 'magic' forever. More often than that and the effects started to subside.

Quote from: thugler on November 18, 2020, 02:56:43 PM
What are 1p-LSD, LSZ, AL-LAD, LSA, 2ce, GBL, etizolam and nbome!? and were they any good?

1P-LSD and LSZ were analogues to LSD that are identical to LSD imo.

AL-LAD lasts for less time and is more colourful. The strongest visuals I've ever had.

LSA is in a couple of different seeds (Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory) and was sold as a legal high. Always made me threw up.

2ce is like 2cb but perhaps a little darker. Still very friendly though.

GBL was a legal way to get something very similar to GHB, you can even transform it to GHB with baking soda. I loved it but it's dangerous as shit, especially because it comes in a liquid and needs careful measuring. People pinched it from me and ODed on two different occasions. Great sex drug, like fucking phenomenal.

Etizolam is like xanax.

Nbome is something that was sold by unscrupulous people as LSD a few years ago. It's less headspacey. I loved it but it's too dangerous to recommend. A lot of people really suffered on it.

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 18, 2020, 03:03:10 PM
GBL

Early internet days (even pre-plant food) you could buy it online by the litre+ as alloy wheel cleaner incredibly cheaply - dangerous stuff, IIRC you could even get it in Boots as nail varnish remover.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 18, 2020, 03:32:18 PM
Early internet days (even pre-plant food) you could buy it online by the litre+ as alloy wheel cleaner incredibly cheaply - dangerous stuff, IIRC you could even get it in Boots as nail varnish remover.

Yep, that's what I had, a big litre of alloy wheel cleaner. I eventually got rid of it because it was too dangerous. If I had it again I would keep it under lock and key, and would also keep the key under lock and key.

I was safe enough with it, but you just need one cheeky fool to know where it is and you have an emergency on your hands.

I believe it's still legal to buy, even with the ban on all psychoactive drugs, because it has legit non-drug uses. It's a bit like nitrous oxide. It's a legit cleaning chemical, and nobody's checking to see that you actually use it to clean your rims / make whipped cream.

Things like GBL and fentanyl make me think maybe my stance of 'legalise all drugs for open sale to anyone' could be lacking. But conversely, GBL and fentanyl only exist because the drugs they intend to replicate are illegal.

imitationleather

Anyone buy edibles from Instagram? I'm always amazed by how blatant it is. A few days ago one of the sellers had a picture of themselves beaming with a happy Diwali message.

Ray Travez

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 18, 2020, 02:49:18 PM
Nutmeg, I was 15 or 16.

heheh, literally everyone who tries to get high off nutmeg is 15 or 16. Stood there in the kitchen with a cheesegrater and a copy of The Doors of Perception in your jeans pocket, thinking, this fucking sucks

ditto morning glory seeds. It's basically trying to trip when you haven't yet sorted out an avenue of procurement (but have been to the library)

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 14, 2020, 07:05:03 PM
I got some Kashmir Ice a while back, it was great.

I got an eighth of Mango Kush about a year back from the web. A lovely smoke that would always spank anyone who hadn't tried it. Still got some.

Also got some Manali Cream a few months back, however after smoking it, i dont think it was. It was more like Charas, very sticky, oily with a peppy/buzzy high.

I've taken to smoking any solids in a pipe as i didn't feel I was getting the most out of them with my Arizer Solo 2 vape. Totally different story with the Extreme Q tabletop vape, smooth and effective.

itsfredtitmus

all weed same for me sadly

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on November 18, 2020, 10:07:55 PM
I got an eighth of Mango Kush about a year back from the web. A lovely smoke that would always spank anyone who hadn't tried it. Still got some.

Also got some Manali Cream a few months back, however after smoking it, i dont think it was. It was more like Charas, very sticky, oily with a peppy/buzzy high.

I've taken to smoking any solids in a pipe as i didn't feel I was getting the most out of them with my Arizer Solo 2 vape. Totally different story with the Extreme Q tabletop vape, smooth and effective.

I went to joints for the hash, never tried vaping it. I've got a Crater/pax clone and a dynavap.

I made an induction heater for my dynavap recently, a fair bit more even once you get the hang of it (which seems to amount to give it 5 seconds after the click).

At the moment I'm finishing off some 'banana bread' and have got some 'orange bud' lined up. I'm basically working my way down the budget end until it gets shit.

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 18, 2020, 10:23:30 PM
I went to joints for the hash, never tried vaping it. I've got a Crater/pax clone and a dynavap.

I made an induction heater for my dynavap recently, a fair bit more even once you get the hang of it (which seems to amount to give it 5 seconds after the click).

At the moment I'm finishing off some 'banana bread' and have got some 'orange bud' lined up. I'm basically working my way down the budget end until it gets shit.

Don't get me wrong, the Solo will vape the hash, and you don't wrecked, but it would still be a bit sticky and potentially viable when it came back out. I just didn't think I was getting the most out of it.

The tabletop vape is in a different league though, whether you use the balloon or the whip. The flavour of whatever you're smoking is front and centre, very enjoyable.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah a mate had an arizer table top of some sort, he was only allowed to do it in his work room because it made so much fog. Then he had a kid so sold it for something smaller.

Fucking lol at that extreme q's bag, it's like one of those 'lungs' teenagers make out of a pop bottle and a tesco bag.

Twit 2

Can anyone recommend me a cheapish (but not shit), small (fit in hand) weed vape? I really need to stop smoking spliffs, get tobacco the fuck out of my life.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 18, 2020, 10:33:26 PM
Can anyone recommend me a cheapish (but not shit), small (fit in hand) weed vape? I really need to stop smoking spliffs, get tobacco the fuck out of my life.

Does it need to be self-powered? The dynavap is great but it's not electric so you need to heat it with a jet lighter (or make/buy a contraption).

Twit 2

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 18, 2020, 10:34:59 PM
Does it need to be self-powered? The dynavap is great but it's not electric so you need to heat it with a jet lighter (or make/buy a contraption).

I haven't researched this at all, so don't even know what the possibilities are. I was hoping for something with a rechargeable battery, something like my nicotine vape:

I mostly smoke weed in the countryside on my Saturday walks, so after something I can walk along with ideally.

Sebastian Cobb

You definitely can, the pax is supposed to be good, I have a clone* but my knowledge is dated because I have an adequate battery one and the dyna, newer kit will be much better. I can't give you advice on recent stuff, so the most helpful thing I can say is check out anything people recommend you on youtube to see how it works there's shitloads of stoners on there reviewing shit so it's about as close as you can get to trying before you buy something.

Twit 2

Cheers. Yeah, should probably take the plunge and just get something with good reviews.

This one looks pretty cool:

https://www.vapeelevate.co.uk/collections/dynavap-uk/products/dynavape-m-2019-edition

Looks like you can just use a normal lighter too and I'd be able to take it out and about with me.

flotemysost

Quote from: sirhenry on November 14, 2020, 08:06:57 PM
When I only had 3 months to live I found out that Mr. Nice was giving away hash oil to terminal cancer patients and that he lived in Leeds, like me. But try as I might, I never managed to get in touch with him before the bastards cured me. And I used to be a regular at his pancake place[nb]Pancake restaurant just sounds so wrong.[/nb] in Oxford, so I even had a conversation opener...

I've probably mentioned it here before because I'm a massive bore, but I spoke to him a couple of times for work and he came across as incredibly nice and polite, and also gave me his internet banking login unprompted (I needed to check his login details for another online system, and he let slip that he used the same password for everything). Didn't offer me any drugs though.

thugler

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 18, 2020, 03:03:10 PM
You ecstasy-takers know the three month rule, right?

Anne Shulgin, wife of drugs legend Alexander Shulgin, used to do MDMA therapy with people, and she realised that those who space out their doses every three months feel the 'magic' forever. More often than that and the effects started to subside.

1P-LSD and LSZ were analogues to LSD that are identical to LSD imo.

AL-LAD lasts for less time and is more colourful. The strongest visuals I've ever had.

LSA is in a couple of different seeds (Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory) and was sold as a legal high. Always made me threw up.

2ce is like 2cb but perhaps a little darker. Still very friendly though.

GBL was a legal way to get something very similar to GHB, you can even transform it to GHB with baking soda. I loved it but it's dangerous as shit, especially because it comes in a liquid and needs careful measuring. People pinched it from me and ODed on two different occasions. Great sex drug, like fucking phenomenal.

Etizolam is like xanax.

Nbome is something that was sold by unscrupulous people as LSD a few years ago. It's less headspacey. I loved it but it's too dangerous to recommend. A lot of people really suffered on it.

Yes I do know about the three month rule and generally leave it a fair bit longer than that, I think what it is really is I'm just used to it. Everything is still there it just doesn't seem like as big a deal. The diminishing returns of caning it closer together is a different thing, definitely not nearly as enjoyable.

Enjoyed the rundown,  cheers

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ray Travez on November 18, 2020, 05:08:39 PM
heheh, literally everyone who tries to get high off nutmeg is 15 or 16. Stood there in the kitchen with a cheesegrater and a copy of The Doors of Perception in your jeans pocket, thinking, this fucking sucks

ditto morning glory seeds. It's basically trying to trip when you haven't yet sorted out an avenue of procurement (but have been to the library)

i was grinding my nutmeg round the back of the local swimming pool

steve98

No offence, but you look the sort.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: imitationleather on November 18, 2020, 04:42:09 PM

Anyone buy edibles from Instagram? I'm always amazed by how blatant it is. A few days ago one of the sellers had a picture of themselves beaming with a happy Diwali message.

" Tokelerone". That's really clever.

I , personally, find people who take loads of drugs, even the milder ones, to be a bit dull. The late  Howard Marks is a good example,  a fully grown late middle aged man going round in his tie- die tops, looking like an even more comatose Bill Wyman. His " Mr. Nice" book is a decent enough read though, I'll give him that.
Ja Danketies post about ALL THE DRUGS HE'S EVER TAKEN, HE'S TAKEN EVERY DRUG IN THE WORLD LIKE A BIG DRUG- TAKING MADHEAD put me in mind of top early Teenage Fanclub song " Everybody's Fool" and that spoof Hunter S. thompson article what Eric Idle wrote as part of Rutland Stone magazine for his Rutland Dirty Weekend book.

SpiderChrist

Same with drinkers. Just get on with it, mate. I don't need to know.

JaDanketies

Mr Nice was shit. All these books where they talk about importing tonnes of drugs are boring. Wow, the pinnacle of your life was when you bought a vessel to move a substance across a border.

The best book by a drugs kingpin I've read so far is To Live Outside the Law by Leaf Fielding, about him getting arrested in Britain's biggest LSD ring.

I don't think drugs anecdotes, by and large, are particularly entertaining. I remember once huffing nitrous balloons at a party and a guy came over to me to regale me about the time he huffed a nitrous balloon in his friends' van. It was hard to look fascinated.

thugler

Quote from: imitationleather on November 18, 2020, 04:42:09 PM

I've seen this sort of thing, but am wary of it being a scam. Is it legit then?

The effect of nitrous is so short and mediocre i don't find it worth the bother unless someone literally hands me a balloon, usually in conjunction with something else.

buttgammon

I've used Instagram before but only to get in touch with people and subsequently meet them, I've never got anything mail ordered. I don't even have an Instagram account so I used my girlfriend's before; is it really that easy to get edibles now?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 19, 2020, 08:40:53 AM
Mr Nice was shit. All these books where they talk about importing tonnes of drugs are boring. Wow, the pinnacle of your life was when you bought a vessel to move a substance across a border.

The best book by a drugs kingpin I've read so far is To Live Outside the Law by Leaf Fielding, about him getting arrested in Britain's biggest LSD ring.

I don't think drugs anecdotes, by and large, are particularly entertaining. I remember once huffing nitrous balloons at a party and a guy came over to me to regale me about the time he huffed a nitrous balloon in his friends' van. It was hard to look fascinated.

It's been ages since I read Mr Nice, but I think the main thing is it's written in a way that's quite endearing rather than being a really interesting subject. I read it as a teenager and it stood out because I think it was the first time I'd read some first-person non-fiction by someone very likeable. In that regard it's much more entertaining than books written by comedians talking about doing stuff, for example.

Appearing in human traffic was his most heinous crime.