Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:58:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Smoking weed

Started by itsfredtitmus, November 13, 2020, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 18, 2020, 10:33:26 PM
Can anyone recommend me a cheapish (but not shit), small (fit in hand) weed vape? I really need to stop smoking spliffs, get tobacco the fuck out of my life.

Boundless CFC Lite https://herbalizestore.co.uk/products/boundless-cfc-lite

Very simple to use and works lovely for me. You can get spare batteries for it, so you can always have a freshly charged one to hand.

JaDanketies

Quote from: thugler on November 19, 2020, 08:51:36 AM
The effect of nitrous is so short and mediocre i don't find it worth the bother unless someone literally hands me a balloon, usually in conjunction with something else.

Yeah nitrous is only worthwhile in conjunction with other drugs, imo. Some people like it by itself I guess, but I don't understand why.

Oh for the vape request, the VaporGenie Aluminium Bat. You use a lighter to heat up a heating element. Big tokes and small size. It's not so expensive as to be utterly heartbreaking if you lose it.

In fact perhaps VaporGenie have released something even better recently.

Johnny Textface

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 18, 2020, 10:38:02 PM
I mostly smoke weed in the countryside on my Saturday walks, so after something I can walk along with ideally.

Yeah I keep seeing you!

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 19, 2020, 09:33:55 AM
Yeah nitrous is only worthwhile in conjunction with other drugs, imo. Some people like it by itself I guess, but I don't understand why.

I absolutely love nitrous tbh, the complete head fuck after doing is balloon when time itself seems to slow down is a right blast, although admittedly I'm usually fucked by the time I'm doing them so not sure if its a combination of other stuff. It's a real sharp high, do you not get that feeling when you do them?

JaDanketies

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on November 19, 2020, 01:49:57 PM
I absolutely love nitrous tbh, the complete head fuck after doing is balloon when time itself seems to slow down is a right blast, although admittedly I'm usually fucked by the time I'm doing them so not sure if its a combination of other stuff. It's a real sharp high, do you not get that feeling when you do them?

Yeah doing them sober is definitely 'sharp'. I guess there's no lingering headfuckedness or immediate euphoria when you take them, you just feel like you're gone from the world and then you're back again. But if you're on something else - especially psychedelics - then they bring it all into overdrive and you stay that way for a good while afterwards.

Gurke and Hare

thugler

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on November 19, 2020, 01:49:57 PM

It's not so much that it's not a nice feeling, it's just so fleeting. I like the auditory delay/echo effect. Seems to be diminishing returns as well if I keep trying to do them, maybe because I can't do the breathing as well the 5th time or whatever.

Quote from: thugler on November 19, 2020, 02:10:44 PM
I like the auditory delay/echo effect.

Yeah this is what I love.  I'm not sure i'd want to be in that kind of state for a prolonged period, i'd probably vom.

Twit 2

Quote from: gib on November 19, 2020, 09:29:09 AM

Very simple to use and works lovely for me. You can get spare batteries for it, so you can always have a freshly charged one to hand.

Ooh, ta. That looks tidy.

itsfredtitmus

quite enjoy the paranoia from weed so sometimes I drink a lot of caffeine or do a bit of whizz it's basically an evil pseudo-acid at that point

Twit 2

Quote from: gib on November 19, 2020, 09:29:09 AM

This arrived today and came in this, their "discreet packaging:"

I was out so it went to neighbour. Fucksake.

gib

you tried it yet?

i found at first i wasn't getting anything from vaping (having previously smoked with baccy) and it took a week or two for the association to build up. Now it batters me the fuck right up. Helps me to have oodles of nicotine straight after.

spaghetamine

currently potted up on biftas

steve98

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 28, 2020, 05:03:08 PM
This arrived today and came in this, their "discreet packaging:"

I was out so it went to neighbour. Fucksake.

Who'll naturally assume it's a blow-up doll.
Let's hope they're not the gossipy kind.

Twit 2

Quote from: gib on November 28, 2020, 05:20:33 PM
you tried it yet?

Charging battery now. Will have a parp later.

SpiderChrist

Bought my first online gear on Friday. It arrived less than 24 hours later. Well impressed. Ordered some more.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: SpiderChrist on December 01, 2020, 09:20:52 AM
Bought my first online gear on Friday. It arrived less than 24 hours later. Well impressed. Ordered some more.
sometimes it takes weeks and weeks. always made me anxious imaging someone going through brown withdrawals waiting for postie

SpiderChrist

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on December 01, 2020, 10:52:01 AM
sometimes it takes weeks and weeks. always made me anxious imaging someone going through brown withdrawals waiting for postie

Brown? Green. I don't use the horse.