Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:37:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kenny vs. Spenny is back?

Started by Famous Mortimer, November 15, 2020, 08:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQrutivVeA8

It just popped up in my feed. I've not thought about them for a while, but it seems they were both fairly busy up to 2014 or so, and even toured a live show for a while. I even watched both of their solo stuff, although none of it was quite as good. And even "Kenny vs. Spenny" got tired after a while.

I assumed the animosity between them was fake, otherwise if I'd have been Spenny I'd have quit after I saw the footage for the first season. If it is, it seems to be an extremely long-running bit. I'm not sure how much fun it'll be seeing two guys in their mid-50s doing the same shtick. Maybe it'll be even funnier to see them still this petty. Or maybe it'll be something completely different.

Anyway, that's all I got.

madhair60

I'll watch this.

There's some stuff in KvS that's so bottom-of-the-barrel puerile that it makes me weep with laughter.

JamesTC

All the old episodes are on Kenny's YouTube channel. Need to rewatch some of those.