Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:25:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Doubles Round 5: Un Touch of Ploff vs Team E. Smith (mildly NSFW)

Started by touchingcloth, November 15, 2020, 09:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

pancreas

chveik

selectivememory

Team E. Smith for that incredible final shot, but it was really close. One of the best matches of the tournament for sure.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Team E. Smith but full credit to touchingcloth for his solo efforts. Great match!

Lordofthefiles

rue the polywhirl

Cerys

Touch of Ploff for 'Hound of Inevitability'.  If it hadn't been for Hans then I wouldn't have been able to choose.  Beautiful match.

Wonderful Butternut

Glinner RPing his own game by himself is purest art, so I'm going with Team E. Smith.

The Mollusk

Incredible match. First and final shots had me busting a nut gut laughing. Almost too close to call but that last shot is amazing on so many levels so it's Team E. Smith for me.

selectivememory

Team E. Smith have won this one 8-4, and have qualified for the final. A Touch of Ploff are eliminated, but well done to touchingcloth for a great tournament, and especially for his performance in this match.

touchingcloth

Bloody good game, and a well deserved win. I realised I was done for when the first return came within what felt like five minutes, and the final shot is just the pure Wimblewrong. Well done, TES, rooting for you in the final!

Johnny Yesno

Ah, damn. I somehow missed this. What a great match. I would have voted for Un Touch of Ploff, fwiw.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 19, 2020, 09:12:08 PM
Bloody good game, and a well deserved win. I realised I was done for when the first return came within what felt like five minutes, and the final shot is just the pure Wimblewrong. Well done, TES, rooting for you in the final!
missed this before, thanks TC! Was a bloody good game, opener was incredible.