Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:59:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

do you siesta?

Started by Ray Travez, November 18, 2020, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie Labuntur

I'm another one who has a mid-afternoon sleep on the bus - until all the screaming wakes me up.

Get stuffed, someone else would have posted it if I hadn't.

Twit 2

Nah, not seen her for yonks.

idunnosomename

NO. Because I am BRITISH. and BRITISH PEOPLE STAY AWAKE ALL DAY! NOT LIKe those LAZY SPICS. if am i am tired in the afternoon i look at a picture of a spitfire and cum in my face

Buelligan

Quote from: sirhenry on November 18, 2020, 06:53:46 PM
I keep trying, but the element of mutuality always screws it up.

This made me laugh.

poo

Big part of my life. Try and have one most days. Go full-on. Set timer, kit off, bed, big ole masturbate, followed by 1hr of the deepest sleep. Wake up with bog roll stuck to me yappon.

Icehaven

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 18, 2020, 04:05:19 PM
I'd be too fearful of sleeping through my stop.

Unbelievably I don't think I ever did this, although I was only dozing really, I rarely fell full on asleep and even when I did it would only be for a minute or two before something woke me up.
Another thing was though that in the depths of winter it'd be dark on the way in and the way home, and sometimes I'd wake up during the journey and in a sleep fog forget if it was morning or evening and which direction I was going, and I'd have to look out of the window to be certain.

Sin Agog

Not really.  They're almost a guaranteed migraine for me, with the odds only slightly lowered if I neck a liter of water beforehand.  I once went on holiday with people who'd duck out for a three, four hour nap every afternoon, leaving me to skitter about uselessly until they woke up.

Icehaven

Quote from: Sin Agog on November 19, 2020, 12:29:29 PM
Not really.  They're almost a guaranteed migraine for me, with the odds only slightly lowered if I neck a liter of water beforehand.  I once went on holiday with people who'd duck out for a three, four hour nap every afternoon, leaving me to skitter about uselessly until they woke up.

God what a waste of holiday time. Unless it was one of these party holidays I've heard about and they were having disco naps.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: poo on November 18, 2020, 10:51:01 PM
Big part of my life. Try and have one most days. Go full-on. Set timer, kit off, bed, big ole masturbate, followed by 1hr of the deepest sleep. Wake up with bog roll stuck to me yappon.
Haven't you said before that you're married with kids? If you're doing it at work, fair enough.

Gulftastic

It's the thing I miss the most about having to work. A nice afternoon kip was one of my favourite things.

Glebe

Quote from: Buelligan on November 18, 2020, 03:06:42 PMI thought someone might go there but really, Glebe.  I left you some tea btw.

I must apologise for such rudeness. Thanks for the cuppa!

thenoise

Quote from: Annie Labuntur on November 19, 2020, 03:53:33 PM
Haven't you said before that you're married with kids? If you're doing it at work, fair enough.
The more I learn about poo,the less I understand.
I still love him though,the dirty rascal.

Aaron500

Only very occasionally, I quite like being awake, and if I do take a nap I feel like shit when I wake up, and I hate the feeling of stuff you did earlier that day now feeling like yesterday.

I nowadays find it impossible to sleep on public transport, which is no fun on long flights, especially at night where as soon as the plane is cruising they turn out the lights and every other cunt sparks out. The stewardesses too, judging from the shitty reaction I got asking for a diet coke once.

Camp Tramp

I generally have a nap between 1-4 pm. It only lasts about 10 minutes though.

JamesTC

Quote from: poo on November 18, 2020, 10:51:01 PM

Have a friend who used to do the same. He'd also eat a pot noodle before every siesta.

petril

Quote from: icehaven on November 19, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
Unbelievably I don't think I ever did this, although I was only dozing really, I rarely fell full on asleep and even when I did it would only be for a minute or two before something woke me up.
Another thing was though that in the depths of winter it'd be dark on the way in and the way home, and sometimes I'd wake up during the journey and in a sleep fog forget if it was morning or evening and which direction I was going, and I'd have to look out of the window to be certain.

I'm another one who used to kip while travelling. used to get so anxious about getting trains or coaches anywhere I'd inevitably be too anxious to sleep the night before. I'd turn up at stations physically shattered but full of lucozade until about an hour or so into the journey, just after changing to the big train. At that point I'd slowly crash, but my body developed this knack of always being able to precisely wake me up just as I hit the outskirts of Glasgow. usually beat the alarm I'd set on my phone as well.

this ended up expanding to local buses, so whenever I was back, any trip to the city centre, on the way back I'd conk out and come round pretty much 5 stops from home, every time

Marner and Me

Quote from: petrilTanaka on November 20, 2020, 09:59:22 PM
I'm another one who used to kip while travelling. used to get so anxious about getting trains or coaches anywhere I'd inevitably be too anxious to sleep the night before. I'd turn up at stations physically shattered but full of lucozade until about an hour or so into the journey, just after changing to the big train. At that point I'd slowly crash, but my body developed this knack of always being able to precisely wake me up just as I hit the outskirts of Glasgow. usually beat the alarm I'd set on my phone as well.

this ended up expanding to local buses, so whenever I was back, any trip to the city centre, on the way back I'd conk out and come round pretty much 5 stops from home, every time
I bet that was messy?