Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:17:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pro-Palestine group a 'cancer'

Started by bgmnts, November 19, 2020, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://aje.io/u78z5

Pretty disgusting stuff, even by US standards.

I don't really know what this means but Palestinians are officially fucked aren't they?

Glebe

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I hate Michael Pomposity and I hate that his words, like his body, carry more weight than they deserve.

As a supporter of BDS I can't help feel smeared, even though I know what he's saying to be profoundly mistaken and mendacious in the extreme.

Buelligan

Yeah, well, they're finished and BDS will continue until it succeeds.

https://bdsmovement.net/

petril

Hand Solo

To be fair what else do you say when standing next to Benjamin Netanyahu?

The head of Hamas would probably have said the same thing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteTo be fair what else do you say when standing next to Benjamin Netanyahu?

'You're a cunt you cunt you're a fucking massive cunt'

dissolute ocelot

There were also recent stories that the US government was trying to brand Amnesty, Oxfam and other human rights NGOs as antisemitic. Part of it was claiming the charities support BDS, even though they are officially neutral on the matter. The Israeli government is trying to destroy critical NGOs by branding them traitors and foreign agents (same tactic as Putin, Orban, etc, use), and the Trump administration would be delighted to do the same if only the constitution didn't protect NGOs.

BlodwynPig

Bernice

Albert Soviets

I've had a long, shit day in a long, shit week. Then I read about this cunt. So I told him so on twitter.

Yeah it's childish but fuck it. He's a cunt.

sirhenry

By the same logic, Pompeo should be demanding the US hands back all its territory to the people who were living there 2000 years ago too, of course.

But then logic was never part of the argument, just the big, fat, psychotic, Aryan man who lives in the sky.

jobotic

Can't they just ask British food inspectors to infiltrate BDS and start raping and murdering them?

Sir Keir's okay with it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Hand Solo on November 19, 2020, 06:14:57 PM
To be fair what else do you say when standing next to Benjamin Netanyahu?
"What's it like to snort the ashes of dead Palestinian children? It must be an incredible high."