Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:36:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Project 007 -James "James Bond" Bond game by Hitman devs

Started by Bazooka, November 19, 2020, 02:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slAhuh21ii8

Long way off, but just teased. I've still yet to play Hitman 2, sitting in the backlog.

popcorn

Quote from: Bazooka on November 19, 2020, 03:22:49 PM
"The names Bald, John Bald"

At first I thought this post was a joke... but 007 actually says this in the trailer. Unbelievable.

Neomod

I still maintain they should do a Bond game in a GTA style free roam map featuring London, New York and somewhere exotic. Various missions, gadgets, iconic locations, dollybirds etc. It's been done in a way by GTA, Watchdogs and Saints Row but not in the Bond universe.

Chairman Yang

Sounds good to me, they're basically making this already. The location design in this last trilogy is all exotic holiday destinations and crazy secret bunkers, plus Hitman Hitman has more charm to him than Daniel Craig and he's just a soft-boiled egg wearing a suit.

Panbaams

QuoteProject 007 (working title) is a brand new James Bond video game with a wholly original story. Earn your 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story, to be developed and published by IO Interactive.