Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Priti Patel GONE

Started by BlodwynPig, November 19, 2020, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 19, 2020, 11:02:58 PM
"acting like bouncers to clubs they'll never fully be a part of".

What's baffling is Patel's upbringing seems relatively modest, must just be evil. Sunak's less born into money than I thought he was as well really.

look past their ethnic origin. If we want to remove racism from society, we just need to speak to fact. A bad egg is a bad egg, whether it is fried, poached or hard-boiled.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 19, 2020, 11:23:58 PM
To be fair there are a lot of brown people who are conservatives. They believe in one or many aspects such as; social conservatism, pro-business, 'model minorities' and that even white makes right.

Plenty of evil people in South Asia. Ethnicity is not an co-determinent of humanity.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blinder Data on November 20, 2020, 12:05:29 AM
It is totally possible that Priti Patel is dense enough not to realise that her behaviour is unacceptable. She is one of the thickest Cabinet members out there.

Probably the worst insight I've ever read on this forum (apart from mine). She'd eat you for breakfast and then beat you handsomely at master mind. It's a veil Blinder, A VEIL.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 19, 2020, 11:29:30 PM
Lest we forget

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,78238.0.html

No but you have to find her attractive because she has smooth skin and a symettrical face. That thread still gives me the creeps, even here at the other end of the year.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 20, 2020, 07:40:41 AM
No but you have to find her attractive because she has smooth skin and a symettrical face. That thread still gives me the creeps, even here at the other end of the year.

Easy to combat, just imagine going in for the kiss and smelling rotten mackerel and sulphur.

thenoise

Posh version of EDL Abdul.

In shocking news, it turns out that Johnson has decided that Patel didn't actually break the ministerial code and the author of the report has now resigned.

The system works!

BBC News: "...because she's a woman, because she's from a less privileged background, she's often patronised."

Awww, let's buy her a present.

Inspector Norse

Come on people, she was never likely to get in trouble for merely bullying a bunch of civil servants given that she once got off scot-free after literally committing actual treason.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Quote on November 20, 2020, 12:09:43 PM
BBC News: "...because she's a woman, because she's from a less privileged background, she's often patronised."

Awww, let's buy her a present.
like a kitten she can consume whole

jobotic

Labour have wheeled out Jess "I told Dainne Abott to fuck off" Phillips to talk about how awful bullying is.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 19, 2020, 11:17:44 PM

lol, not sure anyone cared what the dog fancier thought but it's nice he's there to remind us all what a weapon he is.
https://twitter.com/LordIanAustin/status/1329550681376772100?s=19

Turned off replieslol

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 20, 2020, 07:35:25 AM
look past their ethnic origin. If we want to remove racism from society, we just need to speak to fact. A bad egg is a bad egg, whether it is fried, poached or hard-boiled.

Yet in the football thread, Jermaine Jenas (black) is only employed to improve diversity.

Cuellar

poo

Just makes me want to eat her bottom even more.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 20, 2020, 07:40:41 AM
No but you have to find her attractive because she has smooth skin and a symettrical face.

ladies reading this please get the calipers and the sander out no it's not bdsm this time

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: jobotic on November 20, 2020, 12:33:05 PM
Labour have wheeled out Jess "I told Dainne Abott to fuck off" Phillips to talk about how awful bullying is.

Forensic

sevendaughters

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 20, 2020, 07:39:50 AM
Probably the worst insight I've ever read on this forum (apart from mine). She'd eat you for breakfast and then beat you handsomely at master mind. It's a veil Blinder, A VEIL.

gen question but how do you feel about feeding them insights from your brainpiece now

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: poo on November 20, 2020, 12:59:39 PM
Just makes me want to eat her bottom even more.

how the fuck are you not a columnist, the FT is a missing a trick here

Sebastian Cobb

I saw that, the fawning hagiography in the replies made me want to punch myself in the face.

Kankurette

You'd think they'd ask Abbott, given she's been on the receiving end of it long enough.

jobotic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Inspector Norse on November 20, 2020, 12:15:20 PM
Come on people, she was never likely to get in trouble for merely bullying a bunch of civil servants given that she once got off scot-free after literally committing actual treason.

Im a civil servant now, but Matt Hancock is my boss, so breathe easy Pig.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 20, 2020, 12:43:45 PM
Yet in the football thread, Jermaine Jenas (black) is only employed to improve diversity.

If you say so

BlodwynPig

Quote from: sevendaughters on November 20, 2020, 01:13:18 PM
gen question but how do you feel about feeding them insights from your brainpiece now

This is a comedy forum, the day job is in the national interest. I obviously take more care on this forum.

idunnosomename

jess phillips was on radio 4's any questions yday/tday fri sat whatever, i didnt listen, i'd rather swallow a weeks worth of my own piss