Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Priti Patel GONE

Started by BlodwynPig, November 19, 2020, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She's good looking, I'll give her one that.

evilcommiedictator

Speaking of getting wood over a harsh mistress, I'm sure you and every single cunt Tory would be ejaculating ropes over something like this
https://twitter.com/DeepfakesGeorg/status/1297223165765009408
(It's a deepfake of dearest Maggie)

jobotic

idunnosomename

Id rather fuck dominic raab than this vile harpy

Kankurette

Jittlebags

I'd give her one too. But I wouldn't enjoy it.

pigamus

It is weird the number of people who deny she's attractive just because she's evil.

imitationleather

It is weird the number of people who cannot go help themselves but go on and on about how attractive they find her when some new evidence of her being evil emerges.

studpuppet

Quote from: Jittlebags on November 22, 2020, 01:46:21 PM
I'd give her one too. But I wouldn't enjoy it.

My wife and I disagree. I'd give her one, but Mrs. Studpuppet would prefer to use both barrels, just to make sure.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pigamus on November 22, 2020, 01:55:07 PM
It is weird the number of people who deny she's attractive just because she's evil.

I assume you mean beautiful, rather than attractive. She is extremely unattractive. Give me Zarah Sultana in a big cardigan telling the Israel lobby to get to fuck.

Dex Sawash

This policy discussion thread we have is rum isn't it?

JaDanketies

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

- Roald Dahl, celebrity racist

Jockice

My Facebook post on the subject. 57 likes and 8 shares so far, which take it from me is something of a rarity.

Some people seem amazed at the thought of a small pretty woman like Priti Patel being a bully. So I'd just like to remind them of this famous quote from Mark Twain: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the sociopathic smirking lying already been sacked once for dishonesty and unethical conduct and is only getting away with it this time because her boss is just as vile and bullying as she is dead-eyed despicable fanatical Tory scumbag."

Or something like that.

pigamus

If she were presenting the weather on Look North you'd all fancy the arse off her.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pigamus on November 22, 2020, 02:14:42 PM
If she were the health correspondent on Look North you'd all fancy the arse off her.

buttgammon

Quote from: pigamus on November 22, 2020, 02:14:42 PM
If she were presenting the weather on Look North you'd all fancy the arse off her.

She's no Behnaz Akhgar.

iamcoop

I find it remarkable watching her speak. Her face contorts into weird positions as if it's causing her physical pain to try and force something resembling empathy out.

derek stitt

Be a cunt , be a cunt, be a bit too much of a cunt, get called out on it, it's found that her being a cunt is true, other cunts rally around, other cunts rally around, deny, deny, deny, gaslight, gaslight, deny, hope the cunts forget until next time, go back to the start. 

I suspect there is some middle management type self help poster, reflecting the above wanky flowchart, somewhere on the wall of the Prittsters office. Well stared at it is too.

tourism

Quote from: imitationleather on November 22, 2020, 01:56:41 PM
It is weird the number of people who cannot go help themselves but go on and on about how attractive they find her when some new evidence of her being evil emerges.

idunnosomename

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-bully-staff-suicide-conservative-boris-johnson-a9370731.html

Theres a few hard-right grifter DRAIN THE SWAMP takes on this. pretty obscene, since it's clear she's a poisonous immoral cunt who has done nothing her whole life except suck up and punch down.

badaids

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 22, 2020, 08:50:02 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-bully-staff-suicide-conservative-boris-johnson-a9370731.html

Theres a few hard-right grifter DRAIN THE SWAMP takes on this. pretty obscene, since it's clear she's a poisonous immoral cunt who has done nothing her whole life except suck up and punch down.

What's in this article is sickening.   

idunnosomename

and that the Sun is doing all it can to normalise this while "virtue signalling" about mental health occasionally? it really is fucking repulsive the depths to which our establishment has wallowed in this year

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Sir Kier tries to claim the moral high ground and gets absolutely dragged:

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1329760061825101824

idunnosomename

i think you mean Sir Kieth

idunnosomename

more grimmdark brittan

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/priti-patel-bullying-tories-johnson_uk_5fba6f49c5b63d1b77041185

also she looks like a skull with a bit of a rubber glove stapled on. she barely looks human. but neither does any of the cabinet. they are bony daemons with ill-fitting skin. would rather fuck a mangle.

Mr_Simnock