Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Philip passes

Started by Butchers Blind, November 19, 2020, 10:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

his 73rd wedding anniversary. Still not dead.

chveik

as a rotting corpse successfully

flotemysost

The colour balance in that is truly chilling.

Under Google "visually similar images"

Norton Canes

Somebody please identify that catalogue

chveik

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 19, 2020, 11:04:24 PM

new edition of 'wacky coffin designs'

itsfredtitmus

It's a shame I can't even be excited for their deaths because it would just undoubtedly begat 6 months of "we're all in this together, Great Britain!" type a shite

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Do you reckon the Queen shaves her own legs, or does a servant girl have to do it?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on November 19, 2020, 11:24:34 PM
Do you reckon the Queen shaves her own legs, or does a servant girl have to do it?

"A little off the minge, ma'am?"

flotemysost

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 19, 2020, 11:04:24 PM

Unless I'm missing something else in the photo, isn't it a giant "73" card?

With the jaunty design on the front it could even be the type with a bawdy joke or a pop-up willy or something inside. Which would explain their respective facial expressions.

bgmnts

I think that's Prince Charles' role.

Annie Labuntur

I know for a fact that at 3am most nights Prince Philip drives from Sandringham to Cromer and back, occasionally sounding his horn https://vocaroo.com/1f8k5dcEsBTw

More power to your elbow, sir!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Annie Labuntur on November 20, 2020, 12:29:27 AM
I know for a fact that at 3am most nights Prince Philip drives from Sandringham to Cromer and back, occasionally sounding his horn https://vocaroo.com/1f8k5dcEsBTw

More power to your elbow, sir!

WHAT??

*reads post more closely*

Oh.

poo

You bugger! Thought he was dead!

buzby

Lizards don't have body hair. Descaling, maybe?

ajsmith2

Quote from: flotemysost on November 19, 2020, 11:40:24 PM
Unless I'm missing something else in the photo, isn't it a giant "73" card?

If I'm not mistaken it's the Compleat Number 73 Companion And Episode Guide by Andrew Pixley, with essays by L.F. Barfe and Dick Fiddy and a foreword by Sandi Toksvig.  Kaleidoscope Publishing KL7373.

Jittlebags

[Prince Phillip passes] a hair ball.

Icehaven

They both look way too happy, is there a picture of Meghan being impaled on a ski in there?

idunnosomename

Ah the halycon days when we thought he might die after cunting his land rover into a pleb

Icehaven

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2020, 12:27:05 PM
Ah the halycon days when we thought he might die after cunting his land rover into a pleb

As I said in the Royal watch thread, I think he did and they're saving revealing it for when the Andrew thing tries to rear it's head again.

Buelligan

You know, we all know, the Q wears a syrup.  Every time I see a picture of her, I think of what her head looks like, imagine what's under there.  That's not good, not normal, thinking like that, is it?

Also, whilst we're on hair.  Why doesn't someone make Philip train his eyebrows into the comb over?  That is what I would like to see.

flotemysost

Quote from: icehaven on November 20, 2020, 10:27:46 AM
They both look way too happy, is there a picture of Meghan being impaled on a ski in there?
See, whatever it is that's in that card, I think he's struggling to suppress unbridled glee, while she genuinely are not amused. Getting strong Ron vibes off this one.

I read a spoiler about season five of The Crown.

The gaunt and menacing Prince Philip is
Spoiler alert
revealed to be a flimsy clone created by Palpatine.
[close]

Jittlebags

There will be a whole episode about his waterworks problems when they do the Diamond Jubilee. Oo, and I can't wait to see when they do the prang with the prole, maybe they can get Edgar Wright involed?

BritishHobo

There really is no justice is there? Most people's grandad's don't see ninety, and yet this shambling life-size Home Bargains Halloween decoration drives his fucking death machine merrily towards 100 at 80mph, quite content in the lovely embrace of the gilded airbag that will coccoon him for what feels like another fucking sixty years.

STOP NOW.