Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:33:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Popes Done a Ron-Dozy

Started by Blumf, November 20, 2020, 09:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55011152
QuoteThe Vatican has said it is investigating after the Pope's official Instagram account "liked" a photo of a scantily clad Brazilian model.

It is unclear when the account "liked" the image of Natalia Garibotto, who was dressed up in a school uniform outfit.

News outlets first started reporting the move last Friday, before the image was "unliked" on the platform.

Officials in the Holy See are now reportedly investigating how this could have happened on the Pope's account.

Just wait till God's Bankers check out the cable TV bills!

Hand Solo

One of the schoolboys must have got out of its cage.

JamesTC

Icehaven

I was going to say why on earth has the Pope got an Instagram account but this is obviously why.

Butchers Blind

Pijlstaart

Popes are meant to be gay, but a domestic patrician gay like Doc of Seven Dwarfs fame, that's what they establish during conclave. Look but don't touch. Her name sounds like gary bottom, so likely an innocent mixup on his part. As usual the women are the problem!

steve98

Quote from: icehaven on November 20, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
I was going to say why on earth has the Pope got an Instagram account but this is obviously why.

And you just know his Passport (in Latin) will be "Cacat olim in ligno corruerunt" (ShitsInTheWood)

Urinal Cake

Didn't this Pope decide to become a priest because he got rejected by a girl?

steve98

But not the girl shown, the model.

Icehaven

I know Catholic priests are celibate but are they allowed to, y'know, dance with Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters, or is it considered even worse than sex as the tadpoles are definitely going to be wasted?

idunnosomename

Quote from: icehaven on November 20, 2020, 10:42:10 AM
I know Catholic priests are celibate but are they allowed to, y'know, dance with Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters, or is it considered even worse than sex as the tadpoles are definitely going to be wasted?
even regular catholics arent supposed to wank. Its basically adultery!!!!

Marner and Me

Tbf, for the Catholic Church it's a step in the right direction. Gang of nonces.

JaDanketies

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2020, 10:52:11 AM
even regular catholics arent supposed to wank. Its basically adultery!!!!

Onan was told by God to fuck his dead brother's wife but instead he used the pull-out method and jizzed on the floor, so God murdered him without delay. This demonstrates that using semen for anything other than trying to get a lady pregnant is evil. Amen.

DrGreggles

PlanktonSideburns

thought it was going to be a ron pickering dozy

shouting dont you know who i am at a motorcyclist from a honda

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 20, 2020, 11:21:15 AM
Onan was told by God to fuck his dead brother's wife but instead he used the pull-out method and jizzed on the floor, so God murdered him without delay. This demonstrates that using semen for anything other than trying to get a lady pregnant is evil. Amen.

I've done this loads and God had never murdered me. Load of old bunk.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 20, 2020, 12:41:18 PM
I've done this loads and God had never murdered me. Load of old bunk.
give Him time

Ferris

Thought this was fabricated until I looked it up. Don't worry though:

QuoteSome modern bible critics interpret the story of Er as an eponymous aetiological myth to explain fluctuations in the constituency of the tribe of Judah

So there you go!

Inspector Norse

QuoteThe Vatican has said it is investigating after the Pope's official Instagram account "liked" a photo of a scantily clad Brazilian model.

I bet they're "investigating" alright, the dirty old bollockses

JaDanketies

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 20, 2020, 12:55:42 PM
Thought this was fabricated until I looked it up. Don't worry though:

So there you go!

Are you telling me that God might not have come down from heaven to tell some guy to fuck his dead brother's wife and then killed him after he jizzed on the floor? Blasphemy!

Johnny Yesno

Onan was told by God to fuck his dead brother's wife but instead he used the pull-out method and jizzed on the floor

Well, he wasn't a barbarian, you know.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blumf on November 20, 2020, 09:29:35 AM
Just wait till God's Bankers check out the cable TV bills!

Is that Catholic rhyming slang?

Captain Z

QuoteNatalia Garibotto

Garybottom

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 20, 2020, 02:28:39 PM
Well, he wasn't a barbarian, you know.

It's curious how "barbarian" and "vandal" have been passed down to us as negative terms, and from the Pope's predecessors. Barbarians and Vandals certainly knew how to fuck the Romans.

thenoise

steve98

I gave my g/friend a budgie which I named Onan (cos he scattered his seed on the ground). She'd sit havin' prayer sessions with her born again mates and the bird twitterin' away in the background: Hello Onan, who's a pretty boy, clever Onan.

gmoney

Just because he liked it, doesn't mean he was going to shed white tears over it. He might have just liked the shot composition.

idunnosomename

In the interest of all being equal in the eyes of the lord, he shoud like every bottom on instagram.

Aaron500

"A school uniform outfit"

The girls at my school didn't dress exactly like that, but then it wasn't a Catholic school, and it was a long time ago, so maybe things have changed.