Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:08:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Popes Done a Ron-Dozy

Started by Blumf, November 20, 2020, 09:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

the funny thing is, she's based in Brazil, right? and Francis is Argentinian. So to blame it on some Vatican staffer who commutes from Ostia or something is a bit rum.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 20, 2020, 12:41:18 PM
I've done this loads and God had never murdered me. Load of old bunk.

mostly on this forum ;)

JamesTC

I always pray for forgiveness after every wank. Works every time, the gullible idiot.

EDIT: Shit, I hope God isn't a member of this forum.

Ferris

Quote from: JamesTC on November 21, 2020, 07:08:48 PM
I always pray for forgiveness after every wank. Works every time, the gullible idiot.

EDIT: Shit, I hope God isn't a member of this forum.

Mostly posts in oscillations so you're probably alright.

imitationleather

He's not another fucking Beatles fan, I hope.

idunnosomename

Quote from: imitationleather on November 21, 2020, 11:16:10 PM
He's not another fucking Beatles fan, I hope.
evidently not judging by 1980

JamesTC

idunnosomename

That other pope's still around, isn't he? - the one that mysteriously resigned - Pope Benedict. He could be behind this, taking control of Pope Francis's Instagram account for nefarious ends. Don't really trust any of these latter-day popes. John Paul II was there so long that he really became the Classic Pope. These new popes seem a bit like imposters.

petril

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on November 22, 2020, 12:03:29 AM
That other pope's still around, isn't he? - the one that mysteriously resigned - Pope Benedict. He could be behind this, taking control of Pope Francis's Instagram account for nefarious ends. Don't really trust any of these latter-day popes. John Paul II was there so long that he really became the Classic Pope. These new popes seem a bit like imposters.

he's the Sports Desk, Chat and Travel Tavern to Francis I's Caravan, Radio and Beyond

poo

World chief commander of paedos perving on adult females? Don't think so! Innocent!