Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:07:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How the other half live like bell-ends

Started by Chedney Honks, November 21, 2020, 06:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ombudsman

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 21, 2020, 09:39:28 PM

Party room? Cunt room more like.

Reminds me of the loos at old Hasting railway station that had some uv light so people couldn't shoot up.

buttgammon

Why are rich people so obsessed with white furniture?

steve98

Quote from: The Ombudsman on November 22, 2020, 02:03:46 AM
Reminds me of the loos at old Hasting railway station that had some uv light so people couldn't shoot up.

How's that work, blue light makes veins invisible?

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 21, 2020, 08:50:11 PM
Nowhere near as shit.  The location is great for a start, and the house has a bit of pedigree.  The decor and furnishings are quite plastic and weirdly spartan that's all.

Well that was what made me put the property up, why kit out a house like that in such a weird way, who ever moves in after will just rip it all out and start again anyway. Anyway a bit more back on track £310 wellies for cunts - https://www.aigle.com/uk/en/p/parcours%C2%AE-2-signature-open-8493_bronze.html

And mens slippers from dolce and gabbanononononono for £2400 - https://www.dolcegabbana.com/en/men/shoes/loafers-and-moccasins/slippers-in-velvet-with-crystals-multi-colored-A50254AZ82480995.html?cgid=men-shoes-loafers#page=1&start=9

Icehaven

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on November 21, 2020, 08:26:46 PM
check out this utter trash as well not far from where I live - https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/61238802#/

That all looks fucking freezing, particularly in Lancashire in the countryside. All those huge rooms with so much wasted space and endless hard surfaces, I'd level the place and build something half the size.

Paul Calf

Quote from: steve98 on November 22, 2020, 10:29:39 AM

Yeah. You can't see 'em under UV.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: buttgammon on November 22, 2020, 09:33:43 AM
Why are rich people so obsessed with white furniture?
I think the idea of being rich enough to afford someone to always keep it clean gets them off.

Blue Jam

Buy-to-let landlords are obsessed with white furniture and white carpets as well, the bastards.

Quote from: wosl on November 21, 2020, 07:03:10 PM
Bread and curled-butter for insufferable Roaring Twenties fetishists:

Mark Allen is looking well.

What the fuck is that portrait on the left meant to be? It looks like someone's GCSE coursework. Also why is there a photo of Pope Ratzi The Nazi hidden under the table? Not 1920's enough?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 22, 2020, 11:07:06 AM
Yeah. You can't see 'em under UV.
When I worked in the bookies they asked for one but head office said no because the availability of bookie pens just meant they would draw over their veins first.

Kankurette

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 21, 2020, 09:39:28 PM

Party room? Cunt room more like.

This is looks like how I imagine Partridge's 'chillout room' would've looked.

Kankurette

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 21, 2020, 04:31:27 PM
Reminds me of trump sacking his interior designer for suggesting he might want to tone down the gold.
Makes me think of Ludwig of Bavaria's mental Linderhof Palace where everything, and I mean everything, is covered in gold. And he had a movable table coming out of the floor where he could eat dinner with his imaginary friends, the mad bastard.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Kankurette on November 22, 2020, 12:37:31 PM
Makes me think of Ludwig of Bavaria's mental Linderhof Palace where everything, and I mean everything, is covered in gold. And he had a movable table coming out of the floor where he could eat dinner with his imaginary friends, the mad bastard.

I believe trump had a plane with gold plated sinks in the shitter and gold plated seatbelt clips.

His rat brain works on 'it's expensive so slap it on everything' if the price of shit overtook gold he'd coat everything in that.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: steve98 on November 22, 2020, 10:29:39 AM

Makes it harder to find a vein, yes. Apparently.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 22, 2020, 12:40:21 PM
I believe trump had a plane with gold plated sinks in the shitter and gold plated seatbelt clips.

Well if his lavatory is anything to go by I can believe it.

Kankurette

Quote from: SpiderChrist on November 22, 2020, 12:52:10 PM
Makes it harder to find a vein, yes. Apparently.
The Spoons in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester has blue lighting in the bogs because the management got so sick of smackheads shooting up in there.

steve98

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 22, 2020, 12:40:21 PM

His rat brain works on 'it's expensive so slap it on everything' if the price of shit overtook gold he'd coat everything in that.

And gold-leaf shit-paper. Real gold-leaf.

Kankurette

Quote from: steve98 on November 22, 2020, 01:06:26 PM
Is there anything more Trump-esque than wiping one's bum on actual gold?

touchingcloth

Quote from: wosl on November 21, 2020, 07:03:10 PM
Bread and curled-butter for insufferable Roaring Twenties fetishists:

I'm sorry to say I have clobbered him to death with his oars :(

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: steve98 on November 22, 2020, 01:06:26 PM

I hope it tears his ringpiece to ribbons, gauche cunt.

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 22, 2020, 11:58:57 AM
Buy-to-let landlords are obsessed with white furniture and white carpets as well, the bastards.

"As you can see from all the white this is a luxury apartment which justifies the extortionate rent, and if there's a single mark on any of it after you've lived here for 5 years you can kiss your deposit goodbye."

Blinder Data

was sorely tempted spending 80 quid on mahhabis slippers but my wife thinks that's too much for indoor shoes. can't work out if they're worth it or just have an amazing marketing team

steve98

Quote from: Blinder Data on November 22, 2020, 03:38:13 PM
was sorely tempted spending 80 quid on mahhabis slippers but my wife thinks that's too much for indoor shoes. can't work out if they're worth it or just have an amazing marketing team

80 quid for slippers? If I was your wife I'd suggest you get a pair of hiking boots instead and put them to use (by taking a hike)

Sebastian Cobb

#slipperchat don't buy the North Face down ones unless you're ok with stinking feet or always wearing socks in slippers

Blue Jam

Quote from: Blinder Data on November 22, 2020, 03:38:13 PM

They occasionally pop up in TK Maxx. I saw some for £25 and tried on a couple of different pairs but I found them a bit uncomfortable.

So no, I wouldn't pay £80 for them, and I didn't pay £25 for them either.

That said, both of my current pairs cost about three quid each and they are both falling apart after about six months of wear so maybe I should have bought those Mahabis ones.

Mr Banlon

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/82868371#/
This Essex mansion with a home cinema, complete with foyer :

and niteclub/restaurant/pool hall/boxing ring

Blue Jam

Just remembered I have some Philippe Starck flip-flops from TK Maxx. They cost about £12 and look like a pair of minimalist sculptures but they're actually extremely comfortable because the sole is made out of some kind of lovely bouncy memory foam-like rubber and the strappy bits are nice and grippy and don't rub or cause blisters at all:

Owning a pair of Philippe Starck flip flops probably still makes me a cunt though.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Mr Banlon on November 22, 2020, 04:25:12 PM
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/82868371#/
This Essex mansion with a home cinema, complete with foyer :

Now that's the kind of thing I'd be spending my money on.

Blue Jam

I've always thought there was something a bit naff about home cinemas, the proper serious ones that are designed to look like actual cinemas. It's the kind of thing footballers install in their mock-Tudor houses in Alderley Edge and Essex.

The same goes for building a pub in your house, except I've got a soft spot for those and would actually really love to build one myself one day.