Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What did you do during the outage

Started by madhair60, November 21, 2020, 04:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Spent all my money on totally meaningless SHIT.

Dex Sawash

Bought a moderate quantity of various priced shit

The Mollusk

Cum

Oh sorry I thought the thread title was "what did you eat every day for the last 10 years"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Is this what you are meant to do? Buy stuff? Ffs I learnt some Czech and scraped mould from the bathroom.

daf

Convinced myself I'd somehow broken the site - due to my excessive use of imgur links!

Icehaven

Dyed my hair, put two loads of washing in and did the dishes. See what I'm missing out on when I'm on here?

shiftwork2

One day it'll go and never come back.  Sort of like when Len Fairclough drove off in his van.

Cuellar

Fambo Number Mive

Visited the site every so often to see if it was up yet, watched the Blues Brothers for the first time (didn't enjoy it that much), had a walk, read a book, did a poo and a wee (not all at the same time).

idunnosomename

Had a conversation with someone about Captain Tom and went to prison

daf

Blue Jam

I was at werk. I actually got some werk done.

Hand Solo

Went on a spree murdering prostitutes.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Hand Solo on November 21, 2020, 05:13:51 PM
Went on a spree murdering prostitutes.

As it happens I am now at home watching some snooker highlights on Eurosport and Martin Gould is on. What a coincidence.

JamesTC

Ran 10 miles, picked up a package, ordered a pizza, read about a person who died doing Wipeout, read about a snooker player who farted and blamed the ref and watched old Taskmaster.

Small Man Big Horse

I worked for a couple of hours, where one of my students had named himself Cheney, and I can only presume it's because he's an enormous fan of the former Vice President of the USA. Then I watched The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai Across The Eighth Dimension, felt disappointed by it, had a diabetes cheat day and ate probably a bit too much chocolate, and I've just gone out and bought some quorn burgers. I'm not expecting much from them but will report back if they make my mouth explode with joy or vomit in anger.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ferris

Wonderful Butternut

Overslept
Fed cats
Played with cats
Ate lunch
Played bass
Gamed
Fed cats again
Bought a pizza for tonight, a bottle of wine to go into the spaghetti bolognese that'll cover tomorrow and Monday, and brioche burger buns for later next week, cos I forgot those things doing my weekly shop last night

Ferris

Ok fine you caught me I didn't really eat toast.

I can't live with these lies any more.

Marner and Me

Defrosted my lunch made some delicious chicken wraps, with spinach, pesto, peppers, red Leicester, smoked paprika and some chilli flakes, squirt of mayo on top.

Cancelled an Amazon order as it would be arriving in fucking January

Played some NHL 21

Consignia

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on November 21, 2020, 05:52:02 PM
얼마나 빨리 집어 들었는지 꽤 놀랐습니다

응 한국어를 배우는 것도 재미 있습니다

Butchers Blind

Ordered a shirt and tie online for an interview next week. Watched Mandalorian. Cleaned bathroom.  There was a wank in there somewhere too.

BlodwynPig

Visited the dark web version CackedandBoomd. Boggy is up to his old tricks now that Drumpf has gone.

Quote from: Consignia on November 21, 2020, 06:19:05 PM
응 한국어를 배우는 것도 재미 있습니다

Google 번역을 사용하는 것보다 더 재미 있습니까?

DrGreggles

I watched England v Croatia from on this day in 2007.
Still funny.