Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:41:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What did you do during the outage

Started by madhair60, November 21, 2020, 04:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Farage photothings, shower.

Fuck's sake. New page outage twat.

wosl

Glebe

TrenterPercenter

There was an outage? Gosh i didn't realise, i was at the gentlemans club discussing Wittgenstein over a game of backgammon.

BlodwynPig

wosl

GoblinAhFuckScary

During this outage, Samantha, I had the same intrusive thoughts about the eventual heat death of the universe that I've had for a week now.

Hand Solo

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on November 21, 2020, 08:41:46 PM
During this outage, Samantha, I had the same intrusive thoughts about the eventual heat death of the universe that I've had for a week now.

What is that your business?

GoblinAhFuckScary

the science eel

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 21, 2020, 04:43:26 PM
Is this what you are meant to do? Buy stuff? Ffs I learnt some Czech and scraped mould from the bathroom.

a jake to bylo?

idunnosomename

entropy, entropy, they've all got it entropy

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dlouhé a nechutné. A to je před přiblížením se k formě.

the science eel

Black Ship

Had some work training modules to do online. Recorded, edited and uploaded a couple of video to my Youtube channel. Wrote the initial stages for a fan fiction work, (very) loosely based in the Ghostbusters multiverse called T.R.I.P.P[nb]The Tobin Research Intitute of Paranormal Phenomenon - set just outside Oxford, yes it is a bit Torchwood-y, but also a bit Folly-y[nb]Rivers of London[/nb] as well[/nb]. The later came about after pondering for a while, what would Ghostbusters be like if it was British.

Spent far too long trying to work out where Producer Michael from the How the other half live like bell-ends thread gets his money from, 'cos looking at his IMDB/Discogs/talent agency pages it can't be just that.

H-O-W-L

It was the one time I desperately wanted to read the forum -- to read about that ghastly Lenny Henry parody of Wallace and Gromit.

sirhenry

Quote from: Black Ship on November 21, 2020, 10:16:06 PM
Had some work training modules to do online. Recorded, edited and uploaded a couple of video to my Youtube channel. Wrote the initial stages for a fan fiction work, (very) loosely based in the Ghostbusters multiverse called T.R.I.P.P[nb]The Tobin Research Intitute of Paranormal Phenomenon - set just outside Oxford, yes it is a bit Torchwood-y, but also a bit Folly-y[nb]Rivers of London[/nb] as well[/nb]. The later came about after pondering for a while, what would Ghostbusters be like if it was British.
Don't cross the becks/burns!

Dex Sawash

What happened and can bung a bob to Barry to stop it happening again?

Jockice

Sebastian Cobb

I listened to Emmylou Harris' Wrecking Ball for the first time. Bit good innit?

Dex Sawash

Fambo Number Mive

Read a book, went for a walk, did a wee and refreshed the site a lot.

frajer

Did a bit of work. Hit refresh. Repeat.

Icehaven

Went to Asda where someone mistook me for a member of staff.

pancreas

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 21, 2020, 04:07:59 PM
Sent some money to Barry

Oh, well done. Now it will go down every time he runs out of toastie ingredients.

wooders1978

I was forced to do some work to pass the time

Dex Sawash

Quote from: pancreas on December 21, 2020, 04:44:13 PM
Oh, well done. Now it will go down every time he runs out of toastie ingredients.

I noticed from my paypal and this thread's op date, it had gone down 21st of last month too