Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

So this is it, we're going to die

Started by Captain Crunch, November 21, 2020, 06:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crunch

Imagine if you could choose the song that took you from this life to the next, what would it be?  Or, what would you pick if you ended up in that scene from Soylent Green?

My initial choice would be The Diamond Sea, it's my 'calm yourself' music on aeroplanes and it's nice and long.  Maybe a bit of epic post-rock would be more appropriate or something with (more) uplifting lyrics? 

Sonic Youth - The Diamond Sea

Feel free to talk about funeral songs if you'd prefer, there was a very old thread for that. 

Non Stop Dancer

God is Love by Marvin Gate, because it's the only song that's come close to making believe, and I think I might quite like to believe at that point.

Glebe

Jockice

Party Hard by Andrew W.K. About a million times better than the Pulp song of the same name.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

There's something very apocalyptic about this tune. It makes me imagine standing out in the open, looking at the horizon as some sort of cataclysmic event makes its way toward my location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evgoa2uVcuE