Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:38:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Red for Beef, Blue for Pork, Orange for Chicken, Green for Lamb

Started by Bazooka, November 22, 2020, 06:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Blumf

You wait till Walkers get in on it and fuck everything up.

Pijlstaart

Some colours mean two things, White is both potatoes and rats, but rarely are either the star of the show, so mix-ups aren't so bad, I would think. 

Blue Jam

TrenterPercenter

KennyMonster

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 22, 2020, 07:32:08 PM
There is no f*fth m**t.

Yes I agree![nb]You never know who is reading these pages.[nb]I've said too much already.[/nb][/nb]

petril

Blue Jam

Quote from: Jittlebags on November 22, 2020, 08:38:55 PM
E*i R*****s !

Would love a day out at Mosquito Mayhem.

Remember, mosquito isn't a f*fth m**t, it's just six-legged micro pork.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Bazooka on November 22, 2020, 06:31:01 PM
Purple packaging for Turkey, just makes sense doesn't it.

In a former life doing packaging design, I spent many hours in meetings explaining to supermarket execs that purple is the turkey colour therefore shouldn't be used on chicken things. Best paying job I've ever had - what a stupid world, I hope it blows up and everyone dies.

Captain Z

I can't help thinking that pork and chicken should have been the other way round from the get go. Too late now of course, orange does feel chickeny. Blue just doesn't seem very porky. Pink would have been better, but runs the risk of being too close to red.

Sherringford Hovis

Blue Jam

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on November 23, 2020, 01:04:48 AM
In a former life doing packaging design, I spent many hours in meetings explaining to supermarket execs that purple is the turkey colour therefore shouldn't be used on chicken things. Best paying job I've ever had - what a stupid world, I hope it blows up and everyone dies.

https://youtu.be/hnQshv0uzE4

Urinal Cake

Red for Beef, Pinkfor Pork, Yellow for Chicken, Green for Lamb

Orange for Duck, Blue for Seafood, Brown for Turkey

Jittlebags

There are only six real colours in the rainbow. Indigo is a load of old pods. This must of course imply there are six meats. Turkey is just dry chicken, so can't be considered to be a distinct meat as such. Therefore two new meats await the intrepid adventurer.

Buelligan

Surely, there should be a separate one for arseholes or will they just get mixed in with the rest and no one knows?

Paul Calf

Blumf

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 23, 2020, 01:16:55 AM
Blue for Seafood

Fish and that have their own colour schemes because they are Freemen and are not subject to the laws of the land.

Paul Calf

QuoteWhite for hands,
brown for feet,
green for torso, thighs and seat.
And in the cupboard beneath the stair,
You'll find the red for PUBIC HAIR.

idunnosomename

used to really like those. then i stopped giving a shit and just eat those croissants from aldi that are in a big bag.