Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:08:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How many raps in your knock? And what does it say about you?

Started by pancreas, November 22, 2020, 09:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

You bunch of cunts can knock all you like. I for one won't be answering as I'm busy wanking till my cock falls off.

Gotta get some in before lockdown ends (again)

kittens

no doorbell, no visit from me. not bruising my knuckles on your filthy door. it's 2020 and you want me to punch a bit of wood to get your attention. get a doorbell or get bent.

Paul Calf

Four fast triplets, a pause and a final knock. You need two hands to do it properly.

BA-da-ba-DA...ba.

thenoise

Four. To the tempo of o-pen-this-door. Or, perhaps, please-let-me-in, if I'm feeling polite.

Butchers Blind

Three loud and hard knocks followed by "IT'S THE POLICE. OPEN UP!"

SpiderChrist

Big Mclargehuge

Depends on mood.

If I cant be arsed 3 not overly hard, but short raps. *Rap,Rap,Rap* (Especially good if they have a knocker on the door)

If im in a good mood I go for the full melodic 7! (*Rapraprapraprap ...rap rap.)

Replies From View

I like to take my penis out and press its own glans against the little lens of their peeper thing

Teach them to fucking gawp at me while I do them the favour of gracing them

Not sure how many "knocks" or "raps" this translates into.  It's kind of a silent "pressing" noise.

Aleister Growley

I always do six - to the tune of "thats what it's all about" from the hokey-cokey.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on November 23, 2020, 10:46:00 AM
I like to take my penis out and press its own glans against the little lens of their peeper thing

Teach them to fucking gawp at me while I do them the favour of gracing them

Not sure how many "knocks" or "raps" this translates into.  It's kind of a silent "pressing" noise.

I put my bumhole up to it and shout 'you can't beat a bit of bully!'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If you're knocking at the door you should ensure:

1) it sounds like a person is there rather than just house or external noise, ie loud enough and/or a distinctive pattern.
2) it sounds friendly rather than aggressive

Therefore I adopt the classic knock-nuh-nuh-knock-knock.

I bet no-one in Bishop Auckland voted Labour because of pancreas' curt, truncated door knocking.

Though, residents of a house: Fit a working doorbell though yeah? Cheers

Buelligan

What if you plan never to answer the door to anyone?  In that situation, it would seem a foolish move, surely?

I have an old bronze shop bell, that came from an old shop (that, surprisingly, sold no bronze whatsoever).  It makes an ineffectual mournful tinkle that I find easy enough to ignore.  Ideal.

The Mollusk

I have an "extratone" knock where I knock in such an extremely quick succession is just sounds like one continuous loud buzzing noise, like a drill. I find it works very well if you're a vigilante paedo hunter and you want to get a breakcore producer to open the door instead of the usual knock which makes them chuck their hard drive in the microwave and bolt out over the back fences.

idunnosomename

Oh god is this just meant to remind me of last year. Deso.

A knock needs to have human agency. I think i went with ratatatat. I should have punched these tory voters lights out though

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteWhat if you plan never to answer the door to anyone?  In that situation, it would seem a foolish move, surely?

Yes, I would go with a sign stating 'I never answer the door, so please leave'

Blinder Data

FOUR

Bum, bum-bum, BUM

Any fewer and it could be written off as dodgy pipes or falling debris. Any more and they assume the neighbour's doing DIY.

With my four knocks, I instantly have the household's attention and my sexiness is greatly increased.

PM me for other hot tips

Replies From View

Replies From View

Ohhhh everybody sing

How many raps in your knock
On your cock
Aaaand what does it say about you
Done a poo

- The Pogues

Twit 2

Sorry, it should have been:

blibby blobby blibby blobby blibby blooby blibby blobby ... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK | ...