Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:00:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things That Fuck You Off No End

Started by Ronson, June 14, 2005, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronson

market researchers
market researchers
market researchers
market researchersmarket researchersmarket researchers
market researchers
market researchers
market researchers
market researchers
market researchers
market researchers

butnut

Is that deliberately shaped like something? What is it? A gun?

mook

Just about everything 'cept me. Oh and market resea...........zzzzzz

Peking O

It's shaped like the current state of Michael Jackson's penis.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Why do you hate market researchers so?

It's shaped like an asymmetric mallet.

butnut

Let's all make pretty shapes Let's all make pretty shapes
....................Let's all make pretty shapes......................

Ronson

Bloody annoying clipboard carrying nuisances that seem to be everywhere in this poxy town. Who needs em??

Fuck to you, market rearchers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I preferred Ronsons. I preferred the abstract nature of his work and I felt it reflected a deep isolationism between himself and the bleakness of modern culture.

Quote from: "butnut"Let's all make pretty shapes Let's all mak

all work & no play makes Ronson a dull boy
all work & no play makes Ronson a dull boy /all work & no play makes Ronson a dull boy/all work & no play makes Ronson a dull boy/all work & no play makes Ronson a dull boy

butnut

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"I preferred Ronsons. I preferred the abstract nature of his work and I felt it reflected a deep isolationism between himself and the bleakness of modern culture.

Yeah? Let's so you do any better. You critics just sit there passing judgement. You don't know how hard it is to be an artist - pouring out your soul all day just for the gratifcation of a small band of people. I'm off to  cut my ear off now.

SurferGhost

Quote from: "m...wW(wwMww)Ww...m"asymmetric mallet
They were an incredible band.

mook

Ronson

Hmmm.The shape resembles a tank, perhaps from the ancient Atari VCS game 'Combat'. The tank or gun shape may represent my subconcious desire to kill market reseachers with a tank or gun.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That's ace. Could you try and do about ten lines of that then you'll have a big repeating wave- then we'll finally beat Ronson's effort.

mayer

Imagine if there was already a thread there for things that irritate you, not major things like war or famine, but just minor things that irritate you. That'd be class.

TraceyQ

Have you lot started taking drugs since I went away or what?

Quote from: "mayer"Imagine if there was already a thread there for things that irritate you, not major things like war or famine, but just minor things that irritate you. That'd be class.

does thaat irritate you?

Adrian Brezhnev

Mr. Ronson.... is there anything in particular that irritates you about market researchersmarket researchersmarket researchers? You've not exactly gone in to detail about your concerns, have you?

maybe it's not as simple as that Ade.

Am I too late for fun shapes?

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Cerys

People who park their sodding cars outside your sodding window playing sodding crap loud bassy sodding 'music' on their sodding stereos.  Cunts.

You may have noticed my failure to make a cool shape with this post.  This is intentional, and reflects the lack of coolness currently taking place outside.  I repeat: cunts.

PS - sodding.

People who talk during films.

Dishwashers whcih don't quite clean your dishes properly.

Parking tickets.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's so much easier to wash the dishes by hand. Being forced into a position where I had to clean my own dishes, I still do it now I'm back home, even thouh there's a dishwasher capability. At least if you clean it by hand you can clean it to a standard you feel comfortable with.

People who talk during films at the cinema I do find incredibly irritating at the time, especially seen as there's nothing you can do about it. If it's children making the noise, they'll just make more noise, and if you get them thrown out you'll have wrecked your cinema visit and everyone elses. The whole '12A' debacle has made that more common.
I don't mind people who talk when I'm watching films on TV or DVD though.

What I find that most fucks me off about life is being forced into a hypocritical position morally and ethically and coming to the realisation that you can't make any sort of ethical or moral tatement without in some way becoming a hypocrite. The way to the moral and ethical highground is too long and arduous, and probably impossible in my position, and the way to the bottom is too despicable. That's something to be genuinely, genuinely annoyed about.

Consider whether your complaint should be posted here, on in the 'things I find mildly irritating'.

Joy Nktonga

There are two routes out of the area I live in which take you into town and serve most ways out of town. One of those routes is two weeks into 12 weeks of major water-pipe repairs and replacements. This is incredibly awkward as the remaining route is thoroughly clogged up now and serves the opposite end of town and out of town directions thatn the virtually closed route. This coming Monday, the second of the routes will be the location of a 12 week gas mains repair. That fucks me off no end. Incompetent bureaucrats.

terminallyrelaxed

Irritate is too mild a word for this one. I arrived in Coventry this morning at 10 to do a two hour job - and left on the 9:45pm train.
I was to install a 3G card, issue someone with a new laptop and check some printers for an exhibition, piece of piss.
The Vodafone 3G card is a brilliant piece of kit and isnt too hard to install, unless you had a GPRS card in there before, and also 3G cards come with filters (you can go to ggogle but not to aol). You have to pay a pound with a credit card on the vodafone site to unlock the web. Two hours turned into three. The exhibition needs 6 email accounts on both laptops, one can't network (and I later find the floppy drive is temperamental too, so transferrign files is all but impossible) and the dial-in extension is on the blink.
About 4pm I find I've been pointed at the wrong printers, and must set up one of these HP fax/print/scanner things on various PCs. There are no stand alone drivers for it, but a 115Mb utitlty program in the website - this office had a slow internet link. Two hours downloading later I install it - it doesnt work, but the software for a completely different make of HP printer does, if I unplug the usb cable at pertinent points of the install and disable plug and play (dont ask me) - except on o0ne laptop. They all have to have printer connection. I play with this bugger for another hour and a half but its no good. Aha! I find another printer, a Canon i455 - go to Canon and try and download the driver, go on, I dare you. This beggars belief. Finally decide to just buy another printer for this one laptop. Just about to leave when I hear 'what about the other printer?' What fucking other printer? Couldnt you have mentioned this earlier?

Shuffle dejectedly towards the station at 9pm, realising I havent eaten or drunk anything since about half nine that morning - at least I can have a well-earned fag and a sandwich.
Can I fuck - Coventry is closed by 9pm. I spotted apub near the station, walked all the way round the block to find the front door, went in - fag machine's out of anything apart from the rothmans end of the scale.
Oh well, push on for London. For the first time in a few weeks I feel like using my iPod - get it out to find the lock's come off and its run itself flat in the space of the day (I charged it last night for the journey).

You just can't make days like that up.

slim

Wow. That's the kind of day where you wish you'd skived, eh?

terminallyrelaxed

Its the kind of day when you wish the ground would open up and swallow you.

Timmay

...when people scrape against your car when it's parked in a car park, and drive off. My only consolation is it's on my wing, which means there's (hopefully) a big black streak of paint and dent all down their side. Wankers.