Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Things That Fuck You Off No End

Started by Ronson, June 14, 2005, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SurferGhost

Quote from: "Cerys"That conjures up an image of some bizarre being lurking in the forum keeping a tight and slimy hold on each and every topic with its many tentacles.
I don't think I need say more.

Cerys

Coughlan

Those little buzzing flies that go in your ears when your'e tryiing to sleep.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Cerys"
Quote from: "Mr Colossal"Similarly, when a CD will play on evey other hi-fi in the house, except mine.

This is the world's way of suggesting that you use a lens cleaner.

Not one of those discs with the tiny brushes on though. They damage the laser in the long term and knock it out of alignment. It's better to get someone who knows what they're doing to open up the CD player and very gently clean the lens with a cotton bud and isopropyl alcohol.

SurferGhost

Seeing something that's underlined and clicking on it because I think it's an exciting link.

Lady Beaner

Being told by the weathergirl on GMTV that the weather is going to be fab, wearing sandals and it pisses down with rain.

Bitch.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Being told by the weathergirl on GMTV that the weather is going to be fab, wearing sandals and it pisses down with rain.

Bitch.

!!  I've been fantastising about killing that very woman for that very reason.  No sandals but I've only got a t-shirt today and about five layers of sunblock.   Dozy cow, I hope something unpleasant happens to her.

Coughlan

Waiters and waitresses who are miserable as fuck and then give you bill and say "service is not included" and you think "too right it was crap"

Johnny Yesno

/´¯/)
                      ,/¯  //
                     /    / /
             /´¯/'   '/´¯¯`·¸
          /'/   /    /       /¨¯\
        ('(   ´(  ´      ,~/'   ')
         \              \/    /
          '\'   \           _ ·´
            \              (
              \             \

Not directed at anyone BTW. I just took out the dots.

Sorry, yes. Showing off.

Coughlan

Krang

I hate the way the technology in Star Wars galaxy during episode's 1,2 and 3 was better than in 4, 5 and 6.

Why did they replace 10million Clones with 7 Storm Troopers?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Cerys"We've never seen a photo of Neil, have we...?
We've seen a photo of his tenta...erm...leg.

And after all <Adrian Richardson> darling, it was the leg we were interested in... </Adrian Richardson>

Coughlan

and yoda can fly all of a sudden, but he's a cripple in the last three.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Coughlan"Waiters and waitresses who are miserable as fuck and then give you bill and say "service is not included" and you think "too right it was crap"

Oooh I hate that too!

Sir Bean and I went back to an old haunt of a restaurant in Soho last weekend, cheap, cheerful and bloody good portions.  Anyhow, its changed a bit, but the food is the same.  The service however, was fucking shite.  I could feel my blood boiling after having waited 40 minutes for our main course, and then waited 35 minutes to get the bill.

When the girl turned up with the new pin number card charger thingy, she input our bill, pointed it at Sir Bean and said 'How much tip sir?'  How much tip?  HOW MUCH TIP?! Who the fuck said we were going to pay a tip?  I could feel my stressed eric vein about to burst and strangle me, but Sir Bean sensed the imminent eruption coming from my direction and quickly said '£2', and that was that.

2 fucking pounds.  I was spitting.

Jemble Fred

Work parties. I've got loads of friends, why do I have to get taken on a bus to a field in the middle of nowhere and try and converse with a group of people with whom I have nothing in common? It's not pleasant, feeling like an ugly 15 year old at a school disco when you're actually a reasonably popular 27-year-old.

Yes, I know we have a whole thread on this subject, but it's looming – tomorrow in fact.

Frinky

Quote from: "Coughlan"and yoda can fly all of a sudden, but he's a cripple in the last three.

Because those ones come after the new films, and Yoda is old and nearly dead, thats why.

SurferGhost

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"                         /´¯/)
                      ,/¯  //
                     /    / /
             /´¯/'   '/´¯¯`·¸
          /'/   /    /       /¨¯\
        ('(   ´(  ´      ,~/'   ')
         \              \/    /
          '\'   \           _ ·´
            \              (
              \             \

Ha ha! Magic!

Coughlan

QuoteCoughlan wrote:

Because those ones come after the new films, and Yoda is old and nearly dead, thats why.
he's not that much fucking older though is he? the new films are not that far behind the old ones. he's at least 400 years old.

Coughlan

seeing an idea you had appear on television. (it's not been nicked, you just thought of it years ago)

VorpalSword

Quote from: "Coughlan"
QuoteCoughlan wrote:

he's not that much fucking older though is he? the new films are not that far behind the old ones. he's at least 400 years old.

I just want to know how Ewan becomes Alec in so little time.

SurferGhost

Age comes upon you all of a sudden,* you'll find out soon enough.

*Nah, I'm not that cheap

Spanking

Monday morning blatantly fucks me off more than anything else, and it happens once a week* - Bastards!

* not including bank holidays

Coughlan

Thought i'd make a list instead of just constantly coming back to this thread.

1)realising you've run out of paper after you've shit.
2) Builders who start work next to your house at 7am.
3)People who say "Oh Ja"
4)Women who hit you when they can't think of anything to say back.
5) the police
6)Having a text conversation with someone, then all of a sudden they just stop replying.
7)Lateness
8)Condoms
9)People who take Kareoke really seriously.
10) People who leave notes around the house instead of talking to you.

There's probably more.....

Divnee Gan

I was chatting to a bloke in the pub the other night and I thought "I'm in here". He went to the toilet and didn't come back.
I later found out from a friend that it was actually a woman in drag. He fucked me off: no end.

£5?

Coughlan

oh wait there's more...

11)Hot weather/strong wind
12) Drunk jocks
13) clothes that have the designer name all over them
14) the people who wear those clothes
15) seeing people like Busted and Avril Lavinge making the metal symbol with their hands.
16) Thick people who go to university
17) restaurants that put parsley on everything
18) canned Laughter
19) street evangalists with flip charts
20) Old people who are scared of you just because youre younger than they are.

......still thinking.....

slim

Quote from: "Coughlan"16) Thick people who go to university
God yeah, tch, those people who try to better themselves, eh? Cunts.

Cerys

No, I agree with him.  Uneducated and thick aren't the same thing.  There are some right fucktards who take up university places to which they can't do justice.

fanny splendid

Yeah, the kind of people who feel the need to defend metal.

(leather and studs)

Cerys

Now I can't agree with that.  Some of my best friends wear leather and studs.

The Duck Man

S'true.

I don't want to sound prejudiced (now there's a way to start an argument!) but there's some people at my college going to Uni who just blatantly aren't intelligent enough to go. They're forced into it by a system that says they should, when there's no real point. Many are doing Media, whose graduates fill the council offices of the land.

This is nothing against Media really, I do it, but loads of these people seem to be doing it because it's the only course they'll manage at Uni.