Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:24:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nae hugs xmas 2020

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 26, 2020, 08:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote"I think hugging elderly relatives is not something to go out and do. It will increase the spread to a vulnerable population."

Prof Whitty added: "If you want them to survive to be hugged again."

Brutal

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Billy

Grandma, 86, HUGGED TO DEATH by Covid-spreading millennial

Chedney Honks

Someone I worked with said in April, "you know, I might not see my mum til August, I can't be doing with that, I can't not see her for her birthday..."

I said, "but it might mean that she's around next August..." which I kind of regretted because it seemed a bit too direct.

Anyway she got Covid and is dead

Cuellar

Quote from: Chedney Honks on November 26, 2020, 10:42:35 PM
Someone I worked with said in April, "you know, I might not see my mum til August, I can't be doing with that, I can't not see her for her birthday..."

I said, "but it might mean that she's around next August..." which I kind of regretted because it seemed a bit too direct.

Anyway she got Covid and is dead

Yes!!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cleared that problem up, best result

Sin Agog

I was watching a movie t'other day which featured a blind old granny and my eyes kept on being magnetically drawn to her hands and legs.  Her varicose veins looked unutterably soft and warm and tactile.  About a minute into this reverie I realised I was just mad jonesing to touch an OAP because it'd been so very long.  They should give a bunch of them early injections so other people like me can go relieve some stress at a nan petting cafe.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Sin Agog on November 27, 2020, 12:26:24 AM
I was watching a movie t'other day which featured a blind old granny and my eyes kept on being magnetically drawn to her hands and legs.  Her varicose veins looked unutterably soft and warm and tactile.  About a minute into this reverie I realised I was just mad jonesing to touch an OAP because it'd been so very long.  They should give a bunch of them early injections so other people like me can go relieve some stress at a nan petting cafe.

It's Wayne Rooney who's the real victim in all of this.

Butchers Blind

They do smell a bit off though don't they?  Can't put my finger on it exactly but there's definitely a hint of urine in there mixed with a damp attic. Maybe one of the high end eau du parfum people could whip up a batch and call it something like 'Decrepit'. 

Jasha

Millions of grandchildren will be breathing a sigh of relief

Replies From View

Do even the richest ones give off that smell?  I'd love it if they do.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Replies From View on November 27, 2020, 07:25:50 AM
Do even the richest ones give off that smell?  I'd love it if they do.

I'm starting to smell of it

Zetetic

I wish someone would tell me if Whitty will be on the wards this Christmas.