Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:22:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Iran's top nuclear scientist

Started by dr beat, November 27, 2020, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr beat

BlodwynPig

Good time to peek out from the Orwellian bubble we all live in and remind ourselves that Iran has never had an actual nuclear weapons program.

Buelligan

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 27, 2020, 07:09:21 PM
Biden showing his hand early, fucking cunt.

We shouldn't forget that the reason Iran have been marching along this route is that democratically elected cunt Trump has been pushing their buttons for some time[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_withdrawal_from_the_Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action[/nb].  It may not be The Cunt Biden responsible for this, there are many other cunts with dogs in the fight, including The Cunt Netanyahu[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Syrian_Civil_War[/nb] and The Cunt Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi[/nb], neither of whom are opposed to a little bit of extra-judicial murder off piste, I understand.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 27, 2020, 07:19:23 PM
We shouldn't forget that the reason Iran have been marching along this route is that democratically elected Trump has been pushing their buttons for some time[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_withdrawal_from_the_Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action[/nb].  It may not be The Cunt Biden responsible for this, there are many other cunts with dogs in the fight, including The Cunt Netanyahu[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Syrian_Civil_War[/nb] and The Cunt Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud[nb]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi[/nb], neither of whom are opposed to a little bit of extra-judicial murder off piste, I understand.

Why is the BBC's resident SPY pushing the propaganda button a month before the Democrat War Machine cranks up their engines?

Why would Biden be responsible for this?? Donald Trump is the President and reportedly had to be talked down from launching outright missile strikes against Iran as part of his post-defeat tantrum.

Buelligan

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 27, 2020, 07:21:11 PM
Why is the BBC's resident SPY pushing the propaganda button a month before the Democrat War Machine cranks up their engines?

I don't know.  I'm not saying that I don't think Biden has it in him to cold-bloodedly murder someone on foreign soil, I just don't see him as first in the queue this time.  I mean, let's face it, does it really matter who actually did it?  The worrying thing, to me anyway, is that there are very very few world leaders I can think of who would step back from such an act.  We all know it and yet, and yet, they continue to control our planet.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 27, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
Why would Biden be responsible for this?? Donald Trump is the President and reportedly had to be talked down from launching outright missile strikes against Iran as part of his post-defeat tantrum.

The world is not binary. Trump is not President or did all that hooting a few weeks ago on here mean nothing?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 27, 2020, 07:25:38 PM
I don't know.  I'm not saying that I don't think Biden has it in him to cold-bloodedly murder someone on foreign soil, I just don't see him as first in the queue this time.  I mean, let's face it, does it really matter who actually did it?  The worrying thing, to me anyway, is that there are very very few world leaders I can think of who would step back from such an act.  We all know it and yet, they continue to control our planet.

I'm not saying Biden ordered the hit. That was Mossad...who will soon be linking arms and kissing under the mistletoe with Biden and team.

hamfist

Weren't Pompeo, MBS and Netanyahu all together a short time back probably plotting this and the next moves ? Surely goading Iran into retaliation, allowing bigger strikes back and so on maybe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 27, 2020, 07:27:06 PM
The world is not binary. Trump is not President or did all that hooting a few weeks ago on here mean nothing?

Can't tell if you're doing a bit or just talking nonsense.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 27, 2020, 07:29:47 PM
Can't tell if you're doing a bit or just talking nonsense.

Neither, can't tell if you are a cunt or just a prick

chveik

Biden is not in charge yet, that's just a fact

Buelligan

Well, cunt, sorry, Trump, is still holding the President stick and I wouldn't put is past his sitters to have negotiated some sort of OK, we won't do a full military strike on Iran right now but how about if we let you just kill someone, just one?  Would that make you happy? to get him to eat his peas.

greenman

Quote from: hamfist on November 27, 2020, 07:28:31 PM
Weren't Pompeo, MBS and Netanyahu all together a short time back probably plotting this and the next moves ? Surely goading Iran into retaliation, allowing bigger strikes back and so on maybe

Probably looking to make sure they have Biden going in the "correct" direction from the start.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on November 27, 2020, 07:34:15 PM
Biden is not in charge yet, that's just a fact

Binary politics. I'm not saying it's Biden himself. There is a whole industry around the US government, whatever colour. Hawkish Dems though, smooth Joe winking sanctions and ultimately proxy war through while unthinking liberals gush at the iron fist.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 27, 2020, 07:34:42 PM
Well, cunt, sorry, Trump, is still holding the President stick and I wouldn't put is past his sitters to have negotiated some sort of OK, we won't do a full military strike on Iran right now but how about if we let you just kill someone, just one?  Would that make you happy? to get him to eat his peas.

Trump is a mere ember. He is gone. Zero power. Bookmark this post. I will chuck myself in a frozen lake if he does anything heinous on an international scale from now until retirement.

Buelligan

Oh please don't say that Blods it will certainly disturb the swans.  And internationally heinous is a pretty low bar when we're talking Trump.

steve98

Quote from: Buelligan on November 27, 2020, 07:34:42 PM

"Give peas a chance, Sir."

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 27, 2020, 07:40:51 PM
Oh please don't say that Blods it will certainly disturb the swans.  And internationally heinous is a pretty low bar when we're talking Trump.

I haven't heard anything about him apart from something about he has conceded to Biden. He's a slumped zombie, why the fear of the old. Fear of the new is the new fear of the old.

Buelligan

I hate and fear them all equally.  I have no favourites.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 27, 2020, 07:37:35 PM
Binary politics. I'm not saying it's Biden himself. There is a whole industry around the US government, whatever colour. Hawkish Dems though, smooth Joe winking sanctions and ultimately proxy war through while unthinking liberals gush at the iron fist.

Yes, the world is not binary, which is why it is useful to analyze events like this soberly rather than blaming everything on some amorphous (and therefore mystified) deep state that miraculously and laughably has become associated online exclusively with Democratic administrations.

This latest international crime is not particularly hard to guess at. Israel and the hardline anti-Iran neocons in the Trump administration are using the lame duck period to push as far as they can before Biden becomes President, because Biden* and announced Secretary of State Tony Blinken* were strong supporters of Obama's Iran deal and are likely to attempt to reinstate that deal in a Biden administration. Assassinations and perhaps even further escalations in the next couple months serve the dual purposes of harming the Iranian government and making it more and more politically impossible for the Iranian government to reenter a deal with the next administration.

* - soulless monsters, you don't need to tell me that, it's beside the point

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 27, 2020, 07:39:06 PM
I will chuck myself in a frozen lake if he does anything heinous on an international scale from now until retirement.

Would you like me to hold your towel for you?

Word on the street, at least my street anyhow, is that The Donald is looking to set up some news outlet so he can pour forth his bile and invective in a slickly produced glossy format. Expect to see a network that makes Fox News look like John Cravens Newsround... TNN anyone?

honeychile

I like how all the media outlets are quoting this:

Quote"If Iran ever chose to weaponise (enrichment), Fakhrizadeh would be known as the father of the Iranian bomb," one Western diplomat told Reuters news agency in 2014.

The never-identified "western diplomat" could have literally said the exact same about top nuclear scientists in Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Japan, or the Netherlands.

We need nukes as a "deterrent" to "keep us safe" despite the fact that no-one is going to invade us and our biggest threats are climate change, pandemics and cyber-attacks.

Iran endures repeated coup attempts (successful and unsuccessful), a war in which almost the whole world was united in support for Iraq, recent epochal military action on two of its borders, crippling and cold-hearted sanctions, the other side walking out of their nuclear agreement, and constant sabre-rattling reminding it that it is in the cross-hairs of the world's superpower.

I mean if nukes are such a great deterrent, i think they've got a pretty compelling argument as to why they're entitled to them more than most. I'd be happy for the british government to demonstrate that Iran shoudn't have them, by binning ours.

Quote from: hamfist on November 27, 2020, 07:28:31 PM

Yes. Goad them repeatedly, then when they lash out, claim a pretext for escalating action.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 27, 2020, 07:49:36 PM
Yes, the world is not binary, which is why it is useful to analyze events like this soberly rather than blaming everything on some amorphous (and therefore mystified) deep state that miraculously and laughably has become associated online exclusively with Democratic administrations.

I'm not, it's a transparent and singular body that have a large stake in the Democratic Party of the United States as well as many western governments as well. No conspiracy there.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on November 27, 2020, 07:50:15 PM
Would you like me to hold your towel for you?

Word on the street, at least my street anyhow, is that The Donald is looking to set up some news outlet so he can pour forth his bile and invective in a slickly produced glossy format. Expect to see a network that makes Fox News look like John Cravens Newsround... TNN anyone?

*Alex Jones looks nervously over his shoulder, relaxes, shrugs and pops some SuperSilver toothpaste up his anus.*

You can hold the towel until the inauguration, anything after is outside the purview of the offer.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 27, 2020, 07:49:36 PM

This latest international crime is not particularly hard to guess at. Israel and the hardline anti-Iran neocons in the Trump administration are using the lame duck period to push as far as they can before Biden becomes President, because Biden* and announced Secretary of State Tony Blinken* were strong supporters of Obama's Iran deal and are likely to attempt to reinstate that deal in a Biden administration. Assassinations and perhaps even further escalations in the next couple months serve the dual purposes of harming the Iranian government and making it more and more politically impossible for the Iranian government to reenter a deal with the next administration.

* - soulless monsters, you don't need to tell me that, it's beside the point

I'm in agreement with this scholarly take.

Enzo

I seem to remember Biden being a supporter of the nuclear deal with Iran. With the EU still backing it, perhaps the Israelis have decided to strike before it becomes slightly more unacceptable to the US post-January.

EDIT: see the same point has been made already. Carry on!

Alberon

Probably the Israelies as it seems too subtle for Trump.

He would have just blatted the scientist with a drone strike.