Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:48:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How feasible would it be to live on 1 Rustlers burger a day?

Started by itsfredtitmus, November 28, 2020, 01:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

Crack -> weed -> Rustlers burgers

Feels like you're going in the wrong order

Glebe

Is this really the only option? Could you exchange the Rustlers burger for a more* notorious Tesco ready meal or summit?

*Only slightly more.

Annie Labuntur

I thought a Rustlers Burger was a euphemism for an unwanted consequence of anal sex.

You live and you learn.

Butchers Blind

shiftwork2

9 years?  They're brown, or grey.  This is where some well-Brexit needs to opt in.  No vitamins or nuritrients.  Fuckin' DEAD

Glebe

With a sufficiently sharp knife and a steady hand you can turn that into at least 2 Rustlers burgers a day.

You would have a loose stool, so drink lots of liquids, to not die as quickly.

Dex Sawash

I think this is where CaB will draw the line on self destructive behavior it will encourage

Icehaven

Ray Travez

Would've thought scurvy would be your first problem. After that, you'd starve to death slowly, not enough calories

If you added some lettuce and red pepper, and increased to four burgers, you could probably live for oooh ages

touchingcloth

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Ferris

JamesTC

536 calories per day. Depending on your height and current weight, you would lose between 2-5lb a week and that is assuming you do no exercise whatsoever (including walking).

Glebe

Custard

Gazza actually did live on one slice of toast a day, a few years back. Not even buttered

Sebastian Cobb

Yes but he was probably getting shitloads of calories in liquid form.

Maybe wash the rustlers down with a Guinness.

Cerys

monkfromhavana

I once had a spell of unemployment (in Japan) where I survived a few months eating a slice of toast in the morning and one pot noodle in the evening.

Glebe

Quote from: monkfromhavana on November 28, 2020, 12:47:46 PMI once had a spell of unemployment (in Japan) where I survived a few months eating a slice of toast in the morning and one pot noodle in the evening.

Did you, now?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ah, but which Rustlers burger? There are so many! Quarter pounder, BBQ Rib, Chicken Sandwich, the other one.

kittens

i currently live on 6 Linda McCartney sausages a day, with spicy sauce and mushroom paté smeared on top. take a multivitamin too so i am well. gettin skinny folks!!!!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: kittens on November 28, 2020, 01:39:05 PM
i currently live on 6 Linda McCartney sausages a day, with spicy sauce and mushroom paté smeared on top. take a multivitamin too so i am well. gettin skinny folks!!!!

I did this for about a term in university but with sausages that came pre-frozen in a bag. Lucky to be alive really.