Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: Euphoria.

Started by Glebe, November 28, 2020, 12:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

The crew discover Picard dancing around the Bridge to the sound of Pink's 'Get the Party Started'!

jenna appleseed

Fat movie Scotty gets stuck in a Jeffries tube. He fucking loves jeffries tubes and made sure he'd couldn't be rescued for aggggges, and got to stay in there for a whole day. It was amaaaaazng & totally the best thing ever., even better than drinks that are green.

Bently Sheds

Burnham singlehandedly solving The Burn; creating a new form of warp travel; reforming The Federation to include all races who happily live in harmony forever; solving intergalactic hunger and poverty whilst the crew of the Discovery just warp around the best planets, having a massive 1 year long holiday.

Fishfinger

Harry Kim contemplates his phaser. Total disintegration, if I press that button. I could end this, in an instant.

The night is long. As long as it gets in space.

Later, the cleaner enters. "Yayy, free phaser!"

Glebe

Data is reprogrammed to give out football results while the crew are working away.

Sonny_Jim

O'Brien: "Whats that word?  Ooh I hate it when this happens.  You know when you feel like you've seen something before?"
Troi: "Deja Vu?"
O'Brien: "Yes!  That's it!"

[Trois mind explodes with endorphins because for the first time ever she's managed to read someones mind]

Glebe

Picard looks over both shoulders then injects his shot of pure heroin. "Euphoric," he moans as he slumps down in the Captain's Chair.

"Wake up, Captain!"

"Uh... oh hi, Will. Engage."

Glebe

A meeting with the Ferengi results in plenty of good wine imbibed and the dancing of the Charleston.

Glebe

The Enterprise lands on the Planet of the Wumblies, 'giving' creatures who reward intergalactic explorers with gifts galore! The crew head back to the ship with their arms full. "Look Will, I got a Sega Megadrive!" chirps Picard happily.

Glebe

"BEST. CHRISTMAS PARTY. EVER!"

Picard is naked with a martini in his hand, whilst Data is body-popping on a console. Worf is shagging Deanne in the cupboard.

Spoon of Ploff

The crew of the Enterprise C gather to watch the star Textalert 5 go supernova. It's an amazing site, and Commander William T. Riker plays a version of Champagne Supernova on his trombone....  A particular highlight are the green and red flares produced when the fourth planet orbiting Textalert 5 is disintegrated, which illuminate ten forward. The pre-warp civilization that lived there would probably have never amounted to much anyway.

Afterward, and while everyone is in such a good mood, Picard orders a Saucer Separation, so they can then play tag with the Stardrive section among the dead star's debris field.

Glebe

Seven bakes a lovely flan, there's enough for the whole Bridge and Janeway rewards the Borg woman with a crisp fiver!

Glebe

Worf is stripped naked and dunked in the ship's swimming pool, but rather than go mental he laughs heartily and agrees to join everyone for some Cardassian ale later.

Glebe

Data shows his anatomically-correct artificial genitals to the Bridge for a bet. "Here's your fiver, mate!" chuckles Will.

Glebe

Will gets really stoned and sits on Jean-Luc's lap. "Best laugh I've had in yonks," Data tells, I dunno, a Ferengi Ambassador in maybe the Mess Hall later or summit.

Bently Sheds

Captain Christopher Pike gets a souped up new wheelchair which, instead of a single lamp that glows once for yes and two for no, has a state of the art thought-to-speech computer which allows him to talk for the first time since The Accident.
His first words are "Kirk's a fucking cunt!!" before zooming off at 60mph to Ten Forward where he uses his Starfleet disability pay to get completely wasted on Kardassian vodka and sing Pogues songs on the karaoke, tears of joy streaming down his face.

Glebe

"Merry Christmas, everyone!"

Picard has arrived on the bridge dressed as Santa, his sack filled those old Cadbury's stocking net bags full of bars!

Glebe

"Enga-HAHA, look crew, a giant pair of space tits!"

"You're right Captain, look at the size of 'em!"

"Indeed Will, you don't get many of them to the pound!"

Glebe

The Enterprise lands of the Planet of the Flossums - edible, candy-floss like creatures that are simple a treat. "Tuck in - there's plenty more where these came from!" smiles Picard, his cheeks filled with sugary goodness!

Glebe

Janeway pirouettes into a Ferengi disco and spend the night showing her fierce moves to great adulation.

Famous Mortimer

Harry Kim finds a planet entirely made up of people who've lost at "soggy biscuit", so resigns his Star Trek commission and lives a life of blissful understanding there.

Glebe

"Sir, this leader of this new race we have discovered, the Glourgins, is hailing us!"

"Thank you Mr. Worf, but first I must remind you all not to laugh, I know these Glourgins have weird heads like purple liquorice all sorts but we must maintain some semblance of decorum. What will make it even harder is that there leader is named the Great Muff Prickcocks. Okay, brace yourselves... onscreen Mr. Worf!"

"Greetings, Captain, it is an honour to finally meet a human member of the Federation!"

"And it- mmmf - it's really, heh, great to talk to you, Great... Great... M-muff... Pri- ffff...PrickcoHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"I'm sorry, is something funny, Captain?"

By the end of negotiations war has been declared, but the entire bridge is rolling on the floor and Data declares it "the best laugh I've ever hard, I mean it!"

Glebe

During a lull on the Bridge, Deanna pulls out an accordion and leads a rousing rendition of The Pogues 'A Pair of Brown Eyes'. Worf breaks out the Guinness.

Glebe

Naked conga line around the Bridge, "Celebrate good times, come on!"

Glebe

Picard gets blind drunk and puts on a Mr. Blobby suit and goes mental in the commissary.

Glebe

The New Years Eve party kicks off in style, with an already-drunk Worf professing his love for Data and Harry Kim body-popping on the dance floor!

Glebe

"Merry Christmas, Worf!"

Riker hands Worf the XXL Aran sweater and Worf smiles for the first time in his life.

Glebe

Picard carves the Christmas turkey while the crew pour themselves fine wines and beers. Much merriment is had around the table, with Data's readings of the cracker jokes proving the highlight of the day!

Glebe

"Sir, the Cardassian Ambassador is hailing us."

"Let it wait, Mr. Worf. The Morecambe & Wise Christmas Special is on!"

Glebe

"ENTER!"

"Captain, the Ferengi envoy is awaiting you."

"Let him wait, Will! I'm still writing my list of Boxing Day games! What do you think of pin the tail on the donkey, that's always good!"