Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:36:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: Euphoria.

Started by Glebe, November 28, 2020, 12:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Hilariously, the Enterprise glitches and keeps getting rewound back-and-forth in an amusing stop-motion manner. "I feel queasy, but absolutely tickled pink at the same time!" smiles Picard as he holds on tight.

Glebe

"You look a bit down, Captain," Riker whispers to Picard. "Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, just a bit browned off, Will," replies Picard. "But thanks for asking!"

Suddenly, Data turns around and tosses a giant bag of penny chews into Picard's lap. "Enjoy, Captain!"

"I certainly shall!" smiles Picard.

petril

a Cardassian booby trap in the station's OS goes off, and the replicators automatically dispense old sweets every time someone walks by. Bashir gets 18 kilo of assorted Argetinas, Soor Plooms and Cough Candy just by walking to work

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Glebe on January 19, 2021, 01:21:23 AM
"Engage, Mr. Worf... hang on, where's Data?"

"He's gone outside the ship, Captain!"

"ONSCREEN!"

Data appears in space dancing to Fatboy Slim's 'Weapon of Choice'.

wow

Glebe

Worf tries some Ferengi acid and is in fits for the rest of the day!

"Engage, Mr. Worf!"

"*gasp*... yea-HA!-yeah Captaaahhhhahahaaa-*hee!*"

Glebe

During a lull on the Bridge, Data suddenly turns around and does a smashing rendition of Harry Nilsson's 'Coconut'.

Glebe

Picard puts on a pinstripe suit and straw boater and grabs a cane and comes dancing onto the Bridge singing 'Oh, You Beautiful Doll'!

Glebe

"Sir! I have discovered a porpoise beneath my console!"

"What?! Let me see, Mr. Worf!"

"No, sir! I am only 'joking'! A-hahahahaha."

kryton2.0

Picard to crew. It's come to light that a select number of people have been using the holodeck for base and potentially vulgar self-indulgence, thus it saddens me to announce that holodeck is being closed down for an hour or two until we can shift the stains.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: kryton2.0 on March 22, 2021, 05:47:18 PM
Picard to crew. It's come to light that a select number of people have been using the holodeck for base and potentially vulgar self-indulgence, thus it saddens me to announce that holodeck is being closed down for an hour or two until we can shift the stains.

and that's just Barcley with fake Troi.

(sory, should be in Star Trek tng desolation)

Glebe

Chief O' Brien smiles to himself, knowing there's a lovely lemon sponge for afters!

Glebe

Picard appears on the bridge, claps his hands and does a full roll to his chair. "Ta-da! What's the schedule for today, guys? I'm full of beans!"