Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:08:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebs "who are known and loved" to persuade people to take vaccine

Started by thecuriousorange, November 29, 2020, 07:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
During these divided times, which celebs can convince the nation to take that jab?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/29/nhs-enlist-sensible-celebrities-coronavirus-vaccine-take-up?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

They're going to need quite a few, to cover all demographics.

Bob Geldof, Vinnie Jones, Adele, a YouTube person for the young uns.

Fambo Number Mive

Need to cover all political bases and appeal to all age demographics.

Absorb the anus burn

JamesTC

Fambo Number Mive

For the gammons:

Jeremy Clarkson
Captain Tom
Julia Hartley-Brewer

Cold Meat Platter

Could a Royal do it, or would that be seen as taking a political position?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sin Agog on November 29, 2020, 08:50:34 PM
Bill Antiboddie

Last tweet

QuoteBill Oddie Official
@BillOddie
·
Sep 5
Just so you know, I have been very ill most of this summer . Lithium toxicity. Almost fatal! I am still here but very confused about most things! But then aren't many of us. IT fuddles my brain.Confusion. Will I return ? I Really dunno. I do hope so. Please wish me luck. XX

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 29, 2020, 08:27:22 PM
For the gammons:

Jeremy Clarkson

"HAMMOND YOU BLITHERING IDIOT! You're not supposed to inject it into your eyeball."

Zetetic

Lozza tearfully admitting he was a sceptic but now thinks it's important that we get vaccinated because 14 words.

JamesTC

Get your Corona Oleg toy when you compare vaccines through compare the market dot com.

Inject me, ject me, ject me
Inject me if you want hear me sing some more

Morrissey

Blue Jam

Quote from: thecuriousorange on November 29, 2020, 07:41:16 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/29/nhs-enlist-sensible-celebrities-coronavirus-vaccine-take-up?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

QuoteNo names are thought to have been confirmed. But NHS communications experts suggested privately that the footballer Marcus Rashford, who is widely admired for his child food poverty campaign, which has forced two government U-turns, and members of the royal family would be ideal recruits.

Yes to Marcus Rashford, but the royals? Charles wouldn't do it as he's an alternative medicine crackpot and no-one would trust him anyway. I don't think Wills and Kate would be trusted either, and people hate Bants and Syoots now.

It'll be Captain Tom Moore won't it? Popping up after the John Lewis Christmas ad.

Zetetic

JamesTC

Cuellar

Alexander Armstrong - A Very Vaccine Christmas

OUT NOW ON CD AND INTERNET

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 30, 2020, 11:56:58 AM
It'll be Captain Tom Moore won't it? Popping up after the John Lewis Christmas ad.

His daughter's probably on the phone haggling for that maximum fee right now.

"He's the hottest property going! £5mill is cheap for this type of brand endorsement. Unless you want Dad's interview with the Mail to begin with a subtle questioning of your vaccination policy? Oh, wouldn't I? Fucking try me!"

Zetetic