Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,470
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:05:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebs "who are known and loved" to persuade people to take vaccine

Started by thecuriousorange, November 29, 2020, 07:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studpuppet

Getting Jodie Whittaker to do an ad* would serve a primary purpose, but also a secondary one of of making all those #notmydoctor parents' basement-dwelling man-babies refuse to be jabbed.

*"Hi, it's the Doctor here!" in her best Su Pollard impersonation voice.

chveik

Blue Jam

Ferris

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 30, 2020, 05:25:06 PM

Possibly Reeves and Mortimer? Or are they a bit niche still for the general public?

I love the smell of Van-Tam's musk gland.

Come along now let's have a bit of it (the vaccine).

Cuellar

Yeah it'll definitely be Ant and Dec (if this bogbrained scheme actually goes ahead)

Fambo Number Mive

They should release a load of Chris Whitty/Van-Tam/Jenny Harris merchandise - a Chris Whitty key ring or Van-Tam t-shirt.

pigamus

Quote from: Norton Canes on December 02, 2020, 10:32:57 AM
Alison Moyet

"We all neeeeeed a lovely injection
If we're gonna stop the infection"

You know the lyrics to that are really rude, I never even noticed

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 03, 2020, 11:47:24 AM
They should release a load of Chris Whitty/Van-Tam/Jenny Harris merchandise - a Chris Whitty key ring or Van-Tam t-shirt.

Tank fly boss Chris Whitty. You're listening to Jenny from the big bad city. This is Van-Tam hot.

So that the kids listen.

non capisco

Quote from: pigamus on December 03, 2020, 11:52:10 AM
You know the lyrics to that are really rude, I never even noticed

"I want to feel you growing in my hand" is my favourite. She was having a right giggle with that one. It's Carry On Live Aid.

thenoise

Rachel Stevens did quite a good one to get men to play with their balls to see if they were lumpy or whatever. Perhaps she could do something similar here. 'Just a little prick' (*wink) you know the sort of thing.

olliebean

So now we know:

Unusually, there's only one of them I haven't heard of. I guess when they start vaccinating non-pensioners they'll find a batch of younger celebrities and I'll be lucky if I recognise more than a couple of them.

Zetetic

I'd have been wary of picking so many people who might drop dead shortly after being vaccinated.

Quote from: Zetetic on December 06, 2020, 08:59:10 AM
I'd have been wary of picking so many people who might drop dead shortly after being vaccinated.

Was going to say, it looks like a pretty safe Celebrity Death List entry.

idunnosomename

who the fuck would be encouraged by John Humphrys? horrible old cunt. hope they inject him and he just slowly deflates.

Fr.Bigley

Note that all these celebs are ancient and therefore only taking the vaccine through selfish boomer self preservation. They should all get the placebo, die off and I can buy their house and burn the piss stained sofa in the garden whilst eating avocado toast.

Butchers Blind

JaDanketies

They're probably encouraging oldies to get the vaccine with these celeb choices because there won't be enough for everyone, and we'll Brexit and there'll be even less, and they'll just wanna reopen the economy and let a bunch of non-old-folk get COVID.

I guess if they put Ant n Dec in the newspapers saying, "we're getting the vaccine," there'd be a lot of people raging about "why do Ant n Dec get the jab and I don't?"

shiftwork2

How can Christopher Biggins be alive?  When did this happen?

There's a strong chance we could get a Parker Pen just for enquiring about the coronavirus vaccine.

idunnosomename

to be fair looking at a lot of those faces if they died it's not like you'd notice much different

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on December 06, 2020, 03:50:07 PM
There's a strong chance we could get a Parker Pen just for enquiring about the coronavirus vaccine.

That's very good.

Inspector Norse

Aaron500

I thought a few of those had already carked it.

Esther Rantzen, for one. Perhaps she can get "Doc" Cox to give her the jab.

George Oscar Bluth II

Remember Biggins being on some celebrity reality show and saying "darling! Call me Biggy!" when introducing himself. Would deffo get the vaccine if he's getting it.

poo

only fucker who can persuade me to take this terrible mind control chemical is the ghost of Leslie Grantham

Bazooka

C.J from Eggheads jabs you in the arm before pushing you in a canal.  Euphoria.