Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:49:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Millwall fans boo anti-racism

Started by Retinend, December 05, 2020, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

Quote from: EOLAN on December 11, 2020, 09:12:10 AM
Just to note that Posey Parker isn't the Parker Posey from the series of Christopher Guest films and Dazed and Confused. Was a bit extra upset their for a  few minutes.

This is a bit of running gag in the Glinner thread. It recently came out that "Posey Parker" is actually a pseudonym, and now she goes by her real name (see the link), but God only knows why she chose it. Probably not an allusion to the darling of indie cinema, Parker Posey. I hate that I care what the real reason is.

Junket Pumper

This is despicable. What kind of sick, evil bastards would boo anti-racism? I'm glad everyone here agrees that it's wrong to attack anti-racists and obviously nobody here would ever do that.

On an unrelated note, what was the prevailing view of the Enough is Enough anti-racism protests against antisemitism in Labour? Nobody here attacked the anti-racists who complained about that did they?

Bernice

Definitely worth reviving a month old thread for that own.

phantom_power

Quote from: Junket Pumper on January 06, 2021, 01:40:49 AM
This is despicable. What kind of sick, evil bastards would boo anti-racism? I'm glad everyone here agrees that it's wrong to attack anti-racists and obviously nobody here would ever do that.

On an unrelated note, what was the prevailing view of the Enough is Enough anti-racism protests against antisemitism in Labour? Nobody here attacked the anti-racists who complained about that did they?

He's got us there lads. Let's pack up and go home

SpiderChrist

Don't engage with the cunt is my advice.

pcsjwgm

You mean the "anti-racism" rally attended by renowned anti-racists Zac Goldsmith, Douglas Murray, Norman Tebbit, and Ian Paisley Jr, along with dickheads wearing shirts glorifying Menachem Begin, leader of the Irgun, a racist, fascistic terror group?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Finally outed yourself, didn't take long.

Junket Pumper

Quote from: pcsjwgm on January 06, 2021, 12:25:53 PM
You mean the "anti-racism" rally attended by renowned anti-racists Zac Goldsmith, Douglas Murray, Norman Tebbit, and Ian Paisley Jr, along with dickheads wearing shirts glorifying Menachem Begin, leader of the Irgun, a racist, fascistic terror group?

If you delve into the background of BLM activists you can find racists, murderers, child molesters etc. Does this discredit the entire organisation and justify booing them? I wasn't just referencing that specific protest, but the entire Corbyn period when anti-racists were savaged as "cunts" here, for five years. It's just hilarious that anyone here, or anyone who attacked people for sounding the alarm on Labour antisemitism think they're in a position to condemn Millwall's fans for booing.

Mr_Simnock

Yep, only joined on 20th December, is this a record outing from the resident bald sex pest? or do we have Milverton back

jobotic

It's just pathetic. And for what? He's won everything. Must be an addiction.

imitationleather

Quote from: jobotic on January 06, 2021, 12:50:03 PM
It's just pathetic. And for what? He's won everything. Must be an addiction.

Definitely got a lot of issues going on.

Pink Gregory

kittens

little baby missed all his mummys and daddys telling him off. naughty little boy! go away! don't come back this time or i will tell you off again! what a naughty boy!!

Rizla

I EXPOSED him on monday[nb]probably not the first[/nb], you're all a mile behind the curve here!

First post on Christmas night, it's quite sweet and flattering really.

Cuellar

Quote from: Rizla on January 06, 2021, 02:24:41 PM
First post on Christmas night, it's quite sweet and flattering really.

It's quite DESO

Captain Z

Quote from: Captain Z on January 04, 2021, 04:45:57 PM
Took about two posts to realise that JP is obviously another concern-troll sock-puppet account.

Kankurette

You're really not very good at this.