Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:49:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Harold Budd RIP

Started by The Mollusk, December 08, 2020, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Gone to the eternal snooze button. Very sad, I'll always greatly enjoy his work. Rest easy big man.

Absorb the anus burn

Just coming to post that. [nb]RIP and thanks for the wonderful hypnogogic imagery inspired by Aqua and Ambient 2.[/nb]

BlodwynPig

Crabwalk

Off to the pavilion of dreams. What a record that one is, especially.

jobotic

What a shame. RIP.

How old is Eno? That will be a tough one. Seems pretty healthy though.

Brundle-Fly

Among all his other superb work, he also collaborated on the album, 'Through The Hill' with Andy Partridge back in 1994 when XTC were on strike with their record label, Virgin.

This track is just what I need this morning with my pounding headache.

Thanks Budd. Thud.

R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2AdSTkYoZA&feature=emb_logo

buttgammon

The Pavilion of Dreams is one of my most-played albums of all time, partly because I used to listen to it when I was going to sleep but also because it's just amazing.

ASFTSN

I guess you could say he's off to The Pearl-y gates.

lankyguy95

Only seen this today. Him and Robin Guthrie had released another new album the other day.

Can't pretend I'm that well versed in his full discography but I love everything I've heard from him. That record he did with Cocteau Twins in the mid 80s is great. I've had Perhaps on quite a bit this year as well. Winter Garden is gorgeous. And yeah, The Pavilion Of Dreams is amazing.