Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,350
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:46:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

queer/trans comrades thread

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, December 13, 2020, 07:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is quite antagonistic isn't it? I wonder what that says about me...

Ok so what this says about me is that I am scared of being judged as 'trans'. Simple as that. I am scared.

I am 'trans'. That is a fact.

I can't really do anything about that.

I hope that 'cis' people from here on in will not judge me for that reason. I hope that I can continue to see some of you as allies. I hope... I hope... I hope.

X

tookish

Hello my darlings - just to let you all know that the cast of My Transsexual Summer are doing a ten-year reunion on Instagram soon. It will be lovely to watch a show about trans people thriving and making film on their own terms. MTS was very formative for me as a young egg; it gave me the words to hatch and be myself.

tookish

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on March 07, 2021, 05:59:37 PM
Ok so what this says about me is that I am scared of being judged as 'trans'. Simple as that. I am scared.

I hope that 'cis' people from here on in will not judge me for that reason. I hope that I can continue to see some of you as allies. I hope... I hope... I hope.

X

Hope is the thing with feathers.

I'm always here to chat if you need it.

Courage, mon brave. You are beautiful and whole in your divine transness.

Alberon

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on March 07, 2021, 04:32:13 PM
Hi yes hello thank you I belong in here THANK yYOU

Is it just me or IS IT not just me... why the fuck do 'cis"""" people love to talk so much shit about me to my FACE personally???!?

What the fuck are chrommmizonns? Who is a bathroom? What is a urination war???

When will this never-ending obsession with ME PERSONALLY end???

I swear to Christ - when I am queen, you will be first against the wall. You cunts better hope I don't become all powerful...

X

You couldn't do worse than the utter shower of bastards in charge now, so I for one welcome our new trans overlords (overladies?).

Oz Oz Alice

I get this, part of the reason I've been slow in "coming out" if you will is as much because I feel I'm "not trans enough"; is it internalised transphobia, I dunno. This came up in a conversation with a collaborator and occasional hook-up of mine when we had a Zoom call for her 40th birthday, because I'm not sure how I identify I just know I'm not a man. For ages I thought I was just not arsed (mate, cigs) about gender but then I realised that while I get annoyed by the prissy insistence of people framing me in masculine terms I don't feel the same way when someone views me as feminine. In fact I'm quite flattered and verge on being giggly about it. How far I go I dunno, am I non binary? Am I a trans woman? Am I some combination somehow thereof? She bluntly told me "Dan, you're not cis so by process of elimination you're one of us.". I thank her for accepting me in this way.

Quote from: Oz Oz Alice on March 07, 2021, 07:43:40 PM
I get this, part of the reason I've been slow in "coming out" if you will is as much because I feel I'm "not trans enough"; is it internalised transphobia, I dunno. This came up in a conversation with a collaborator and occasional hook-up of mine when we had a Zoom call for her 40th birthday, because I'm not sure how I identify I just know I'm not a man. For ages I thought I was just not arsed (mate, cigs) about gender but then I realised that while I get annoyed by the prissy insistence of people framing me in masculine terms I don't feel the same way when someone views me as feminine. In fact I'm quite flattered and verge on being giggly about it. How far I go I dunno, am I non binary? Am I a trans woman? Am I some combination somehow thereof? She bluntly told me "Dan, you're not cis so by process of elimination you're one of us.". I thank her for accepting me in this way.

You are great. We will get through this. And people in the future will have it easier than us.

X

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56311912

Woman with alopecia regularly mistaken in public toilets for a man and harrassed by women, including by police.

So the new dress code: women must look feminine to go to a public toilet in peace.

X

what you have to remember is that this is just, after all, a serious-seeming game. try not to get weighed down when things get heavy

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on March 10, 2021, 06:09:34 PM

what you have to remember is that this is just, after all, a serious-seeming game. try not to get weighed down when things get heavy

Well aren't you ever-so-fucking wise.

Glebe

QuoteIn an interview with BBC Sport, the 36-year-old said she has been confronted by police and has even "lifted her top up" to confirm her gender.

Fuck's sake.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 08, 2021, 02:28:25 PM

Not meaning to police anything, but is it ok to keep the bulk of the terf bollocks in the Glinner threads? Feel this one is for more for queer stuff in gen.

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on March 10, 2021, 06:19:32 PM
now now

Hey sent you a DM. Hope you're ok x

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on March 10, 2021, 06:19:58 PM
Fuck's sake.

That is against the law surely? I hate these stories that don't delve deeper into those offences and come across almost like a bit of titillation for the plebs.

"The officers even lifted her top up to check she was a woman"

Outrage from one camp, giggles from another - but no further comment on whether the police involved have been charged and fired for that offence. Plus, having breasts doesn't define who you are. Appalling.

Hope that didn't stray off topic, sorry Goblin.

Janie Jones

You've misquoted there, Blodwynpig, the rugby player did not say the police lifted her top. She said she lifted her top. Ugh I feel besmirched, defending the police, I absolutely hate the institution and most of the individuals therein but pedantry won the day.

I am selling my bladder and my bowels, if anyone is interested? Send me a pm. NO TIME WASTERS.

( I had a listing on ebay but it got taken down? Sorry what??? Those pictures took me like two hours and they were EXTREMELY well lit ! !! )

Buelligan

Quote from: Northern Independence Party@FreeNorthNow
This #TransDayOfVisibility we'd like to give a special shoutout to those who are not yet able to live their truth. We see you, we love you, and we can't wait to have a world where nobody needs to hide who they are.

https://twitter.com/FreeNorthNow/status/1377279752097169412

bgmnts

fred bloggs
@eclipesed
·
13m
I can see the islingtonors approving of your 'virtues'

You have shown yourself very clearly with this post and lost maybe 40% of your vote once people are aware

Working classes don't do virtue signalling

Buelligan

Saw it, as was pointed out, this person uses a Bowie image as a profile pic, obviously a bit confused. 

Anyway, bgmnts, I know you love looking at ugly, can't help spotlighting it, but what NIP did was beautiful.

GoblinAhFuckScary

TRANS DAY TRANS DAY GIMME YER FUCKIN MONEY NERDS

In seriousness much love to the rest of the trans pals on cab we got this xxx

Buelligan

Hehe, you know, I think we might have.  What an exciting thought!

Dr Rock

HAPPY TRANS DAY!111

FEEL THE LOVE ALL YOU SUPER TRANSES XX

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Buelligan on March 31, 2021, 05:16:15 PM
Hehe, you know, I think we might have.  What an exciting thought!

<3

The one time I shared my fundraiser cab put in about a hundred quid which is incredible. What a fucking site this is eh x

purlieu

I posted a picture of myself dressed fairly femme on my Instagram today. I had to block a couple of cousins to do it, though, because the last thing I need is my mum finding out. I'm non-binary and mostly wear 'female' clothing. When I had to move back in with my parents a few years back, my mum immediately took exception to the fact that I had an obviously "women's coat", and went so far as to offer to pay me to throw it in the bin. My mum always referred to my last housemate as 'her', until she discovered my housemate was trans. Her response was to mix between "her", "him" and "it". To this day, whenever my old housemate comes up in conversation, my mum's first question is "has she had The Operation yet?"[nb]The only positive thing about my mum's politics is that she was brought up in such a hardline Labour household that she'll never vote Tory, even though she's an absolute Tory through and through.[/nb].
It's a fucking nightmare, because I don't feel very comfortable presenting as male, and living here has basically increased my dysphoria massively. I'm so fucking desperate to move out once Covid fucks off just so I can actually feel like myself again.

Anyway, much love to all my trans comrades on Trans Day of Visibility. And every other day too. You're all beautiful. <3

GoblinAhFuckScary

Can relate very hard to the pain of having to be closeted when you have no choice but to stay with the family. I've had to do it twice in the past few years and its utterly stifling. I would pack a dress or w/e in my backpack, cycle off to do whatever and change when I got there which isn't practical or ideal. I'm so sorry that you have to put up with this dynamic.

Really hoping you get your own space to be yourself soon. Courage, comrade x

Kankurette

Everton posted a message on support of our trans/NB fans. I have a friend who's an NB bluenose, they were very happy about it.

Scarlet, I'm cis and if I was going to judge you for anything, it would NOT be the fact you are trans. Being trans doesn't make someone a bad person.

Happy Trans Visibility Day, everyone! 🏳️‍⚧️

imitationleather

Big love to the transfolk from all of us here at imitationleather Towers.

Kankurette

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2021, 04:58:51 PM

Working class trans people don't exist? Or live outside London?

The guy who gave me my last cat is trans. He's a Manc. Big City fan.

I wanted a reason to share this. I guess this will do. Get your visibility orbs on Patti Harrison, the greatest living alive person currently breathing today.

---

Thank you Kankurette X