Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chinese Independent Film Archive

Started by Bazooka, December 13, 2020, 12:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

QuoteCIFA is dedicated to the preservation of and access to Chinese independent film culture. It holds a large and rare collection of films and footage, their associated material culture, existing publications on Chinese independent cinema in both English and Chinese, and oral history material with a wide range of stakeholders. Through the curation of screenings, exhibitions and symposia, academic publications, creative productions and educational activities, CIFA aims to build bridges between academia, industry and the public, ensure the legacy of Chinese independent cinema, and contribute to its future development.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCT4iLkANFJ_HSsSpshqtCoQ/videos?view_as=subscribera

Could have gone in the YouTube thread, but this is more film specific. Some good stuff on there archived already and it's a new channel, so it will keep building up.  Worth checking out as outside of the mass produced crap it's hard to get access to some good independent Chinese material if you don't know where to look or can't read the language.

Anyway I hope it's of interest to some.

Chedney Honks

Thanks, dude. This sounds really interesting.